Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1573 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

sex on your period?

What ever tickles your fancy
    "..last time it was like the Battle of the Somme down there" - Frank Ghallager.

sex on your period?

Does your dick taste the blood or something?

Sorry to be crass, but honestly. No man I've been with has ever cared. I'm not asking them to eat me out (ew), and most of the time I'm not even the one initiating sex. The guy is the one that is like, "whatever." So why should I care? Throw a towel you don't care about underneath you and enjoy an orgasm. It really helps loosen up all of those painful cramping muscles and clean up is really no worse than if he merely came inside of you. It's not like it's hard to rub your cootch with a wet soapy rag if you really don't want to shower or something. And honestly if you're thinking about another bodily fluid during sex you really aren't enjoying it enough.

Edit: If it is a super heavy flow I would probably opt out because that would probably just be no fun, but if it's a normal flow, all of the above still applies.

sex on your period?

ladies why would you have sex at your worst time? sorry ladies thats just me..

sex on your period?

I have only had sex on my period with a little device known as an "Instead".
    They basically look like a generic diaphragm that get's thrown away when done... BUT they are NOT birth control! They just keep the flow from coming while you are doing the same lmao but true!

Feathers
    \"Curiouser and curiouser!\":weedpoke:
    ~Alice in Wonderland~

sex on your period?

Icky to the rag sex. If you needa some booty, there other ways to play. It's only a week ppl. Do some other kinky stuff. Play with him or whatever. I can't deal with the blood and the smell. ( ur carzy if u say blood is odorless) nasty nasty. Suck his Dick and get him off, and do it with Passion. Don't act like its a burden, its not his fault u bleed, lol

6.   Advertisements

sex on your period?

When the mrs and I first hooked up, we did it a couple times. However, contraception has always affected her period by eliminating it. Once in a blue moon, she may have a real light flow. It's rare though. She's been on depo, pills, and now, an iud. As I recall, it usually didn't smell, though there was once or twice when I recall it did.

As for the red wings, I got mine...work boots!!! Puke, that's nasty. I'm into kinky oral stuff and what not, but that's just gross. Poop, urine, and blood waste have no place in my mouth. But if that floats your boat, kudos to you and party on, Garth.

sex on your period?

i have been told that it helps with cramps and your period goes away faster.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456