Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1592 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

sex on your period?

Sex with my first wife while she was bleeding was kinda messy, but OTOH, it sure cured her PMS
    [SIZE=\"6\"]READ MY LIPS!!!
    WEED, SCHOOLS AND/OR CARS DON\'T MIX!!!
    [/SIZE]

Don\'t put yourself in a position where somebody has to *DO* something about it in the first place!!

Pacifism is a luxury paid for by warriors.

http://boards.cannabis.com/cannabis-...c-blue-f2.html

sex on your period?

Yeah it's a little gross but it's never really been a big deal for my girlfriend and I.

sex on your period?

Her on top keeps most of the 'mess' off the bed, fixes cramps and is dirty, dirty fun.

4.   Advertisements

sex on your period?

Nah not really into that, too messy for my liken..

sex on your period?

I wouldn't mind if it were toward the end, the beginning's just too messy and uncomfortable. My bf doesn't like having "period sex" period!.....O weeeelllll

sex on your period?

But if U keep it in like if U stick ur penis in and dont take it out during the sex its way much less messier U hardly see blood

sex on your period?

messy sex is good sex... stainy sex, not so much... but you don't really get one without the other...

sex on your period?

The first time my fiance and i had sex while i was on my period he dident care he told me blood doesent bother him but it grossed me out.

Now, he finds it sort of a turn off I dont blame him i mean vagina sandwhichs are good but im no ketchup person. We still do it though.

sex on your period?

ive done it with practically every girl ive been with, and every time i always say yeah not happening again. but im a guy so it happens again. kind of gross, smells worse, but currently my gf's periods only last 3 days so I'll just wait.

glad to know it helps with cramps, ill just fuck the pissy-ness out of her
    check out my grow log:
    Greenatik\'s Vertical Coco Cab

sex on your period?

it took me almost two years to have my gf let me earn my red wings.. It is a little messy but hey it's nothing a shower can't take care of (durring or after).. She's never done anything to me while I'm on my periode but that's only because I have crazy cramps and need to be heavely sedated in order to even think about anything..

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast