Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1651 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

sex on your period?

Quote Originally Posted by snowblind
    its fine with me, but theres something disconcerting about washing globs of congieled blood off your nob.
    Hahha that's true, it's kind of weird washing it off, but it's a small price to pay for the greatness that is sex with your lady.

sex on your period?

Oh hell no......... fair play to those who do it but I could never do that, i'm too much of a pussy (scuse the pun). I'd rather stick my balls in a bear trap....

.....again.

3.   Advertisements

sex on your period?

Quote Originally Posted by DarkHairedSativa
    I've had guys get their redwings too.
    i was wondering if we were gonna see some reference to "red wings." i've got mine!

sex on your period?

HAHAHAHA dont stay still too long! I found that out the hard way.. OUCH!!! I like it only if im on top when im on my period.. that way when I have bad cramps i climb on top and he massages my ovaries through my lower stomach and when I have my orgasm.. Voila! cramps are gone! then I immediately after my shower, I start on the weedies.. no cramps for the rest of the day!!!

sex on your period?

Quote Originally Posted by Hardcore Newbie
    Hahha that's true, it's kind of weird washing it off, but it's a small price to pay for the greatness that is sex with your lady.
    true dat. dropped a glob off on to my toe once. freaked me the fuck out when i found it later in my white sock :wtf:

did u guys get ur red wings badge cus i never got mine.

bloody red arrows

sex on your period?

I don't have a problem with it. My boyfriend doesn't care either. We have been together 3 years so it takes a lot to really gross each other out.
    I think the grossest thing as of late is when is stuck his booger on me.

I freaked the fuck out.

Sex on your period...no problem.

sex on your period?

i guess you hope your boyfriends a good solider and doesn't mind a bit of blood.groan ladies i did when i first heard it.sex during your period relieves cramps real quick,and although a penis doesn't look real good with blood on it close your eyes.lol how good does a penis really look anyhow?
    :rastasmoke:nothing good happens overnight...:smokebong:

sex on your period?

I think my dick's penis is beautiful.. specially covered by me.. its big and smooth and thick and pink with a purple head.. curves up and slightly to the left.. uncut.. mmmmm my mouth is watering...

sex on your period?

I got my brown wings but red...............naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah. Seriously I dont give a fuck about most things and i've done some crazy shit in the past but i'm not putting my cock in anything thats bleeding.

Period.

hahahahahaha.....period :thumbsup:

sex on your period?

Hmm, im sorry it just can't be done unless its in the shower.
    otherwise a big no no for me. its too dirty! i guess i like it clean. lol

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast