Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
11014 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

God

God

Please explain about the buddhism thing grazi.

And yes ganj the oriental massage places have treated me well lol. j/k

God

Quote Originally Posted by reaper666
    Technically we are "reincarnated" or at least cycled back into nature, but in a more gruesome way, how our decomposing bodies are used as the building blocks for new life. :wtf: Well if you think about it there is a certain unpredictable cycle that almost no creature can escape, being devoured and used to make another organism grow, but I don't think it's karma based...
    Maybe thats what they really mean when talk about reincarnation... the buddhist phylosophy usually can be very allegoric and symbolic, or even poethic... and they also can percieve the world in ways far beyond we are used to, because their mental training, meditation, etc. So, maybe they, during this altered states of perception, percieved this process of decomposition and recomposition, (which we only recognized recently, after the proof of existence of atoms and their [usual] indestructibility), and wrote about it, poetically, speaking about the reincarnations. Maybe thats was the original idea, and it was mixed and altered with the passing of time, until become the reincarnation beliefs there is today.

3.   Advertisements

God

This thread kind of reminded me of Flatland.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Amount:

Enter a message for the receiver:
BE SOCIAL
GreenGrassForums On Facebook