Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1696 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

new to reno (actually in tahoe city)

anybody care to chat or hang out? if so, definitely drop me a line.

peace
    numerator Reviewed by numerator on . new to reno (actually in tahoe city) anybody care to chat or hang out? if so, definitely drop me a line. peace Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

im in tahoe city and new to the area also i come up here for the summers

i goto tahoe every yr for snowboarding originally from reno now i live in shithole(elko)

Reno here...whas good?

I just moved here from FLA. Please help me. Since I am on the old side...47 and have a buzz cut it's hard to score. I smoke about a oz every 2 weeks and I am out of the 2 oz of cronic I brought. Please help me and I will teach you how to play poker. BTW That's how I earn a living so I do well. If ya want to check me out I play at the Peppermill on friday nights and some times during the week, or respond here.

PLEASE I am desprate cause it takes a while to get a card. Oh and know of any MMJ friendly doctors?:rastasmoke:

i wish i could move to las vegas...but not sure how far that is from reno....just be careful out there i think the cops are on the hunt.

$7 million in Marijuana seized west of Reno

Yo jokestriker.
    I just recently moved to reno and don't know many people. I got a solid plug on bud though and would be down to learn some poker.
    Hit me up man

yeoldsmithy

New to Reno also.. Moved from Ohio but wife and I are both originally from California.. Wife gets terrible migraines so I've been researching the state laws. We're not big fans of having our personal information in yet another government database and as I understand it medical necessity is an affirmative defense in Nevada so...... ;-)