Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1585 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Weed Related Pet Names

I had a cat named Bogart, the double meaning was easily explained (but Bogart was a girl kitty) in the 70's. Ha! Showing my age. Does anyone say that any more?

Weed Related Pet Names

I have had a Sparkie and a Nugget and now: Patches-any double meaning? She is a little 2 yr. old now 8.2 pound: Half Shih-tzu and half-who knows. Mostly white with reddish bandit eyes and ears and big spot on her side: Then little plump patches (like a field of weeds) on her top rear half and same type of patches on her hind lower legs.

Had her sister who had black where Patches has reddish color (gave to a neighbor in childhood to help her with psyco problems-it worked) and I had half the work of poddy training. Trained to blue training pads.

So, I look at my little 'field of weeds!' One word of caution though: Never bake with budder and let your dog lick the brownie batter off your finger! The guilt of it will kill you!

No one has ever realized the double meaning in my critters names! Well, except 30 years ago when I had a little boy cocker I named buster and a year later a little girl I named cherry: But, she was that color! PR

3.   Advertisements

Weed Related Pet Names

i had a dog named cheeba. used to eat mushrooms and drink 211.. best guard dog there ever was

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123