Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1698 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sativa or Indica

What would be a better choice for me considering the fact that im new to fairly new to smoking and get paraniod and panic attacks easy??
    skatermack Reviewed by skatermack on . Sativa or Indica What would be a better choice for me considering the fact that im new to fairly new to smoking and get paraniod and panic attacks easy?? Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Sativa or Indica

indica

Sativa or Indica

If you get panic attacks a lot, go with an indica. You'll be much more relaxed and less obligated to worry about stupid shit. I just smoked myself a bowl of some mad indica bout an hour ago and I'm chilled as hell.

indi for the win.

Sativa or Indica

thanks guys does indica give you a powerful couchlock? because i got that before and did not like not being able to move at all that really freaked me out lol

Sativa or Indica

haha, you'll be fine. And trust me, you're able to move. It's all in your head. Maybe smoke a smaller amount at first. Just get a nice little buzz going and see how you feel like 25 min later. Take your time, and enjoy it.

Sativa or Indica

Yeah indica. I feel I dont get couchlocked with indicas unless I smoke a load. If you smoke a few bowls you wont. If you are worried bout the couchlock try get hold of a 50/50 sativa/indica. This way you wont get to couchlocked and its unlikely you will get any panic attacks.

Sativa or Indica

its not like you actually can't move it jsut feels like your whole body feels good and it feels like your stuck to the couch but its a good feeling and if you tried to move you could move normally

Sativa or Indica

Quote Originally Posted by Brownbomber420
    its not like you actually can't move it jsut feels like your whole body feels good and it feels like your stuck to the couch but its a good feeling and if you tried to move you could move normally
    It feels like your body sinks into the couch and just your head is poking out. And its SO comfortable.

Sativa or Indica

It feels like you melt to the couch and then form one super-couch person. :jointsmile:

Sativa or Indica

You could look for a nice Indica dominant hybrid..
    \"That\'s the only way you can solve the problem, with a paradox, man.\"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast