Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1686 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sativa or Indica

I gotta question n i didnt feel liek starting another thread because of it. I tend to get more indica dominant plants, and i was wondering what strains of weed you guys would recommend for a great sativa high...I was thinking of going with a jack herer, considering how bad i want to try ti, but does anyone have any other suggestions?

2.   Advertisements

Sativa or Indica

Been so long since I had a good sativa high. Last one was Panama Red in the early 1970s. Most varieties I have are indica or mostly indica. Great sativas are becoming popular again. My question is does anyone know of a super potent pure sativa? Or are all the very high potency herb indicas or mostly indicas? Is Haze a pure indica?

Sativa or Indica

Haze is nearly pure Sativa.

Durban poison too methinks
    [SIZE=\"1\"]Dont forget that when you look behind you, there\'s a behind you, behind you, where you arent looking!

Better call the fire department, i\'ve hired an arson, to set fire to carpet and burn up your ENTIRE APARTMENT!![/SIZE]

A Cat Falls Into a Pool, a Rooster Laughs.

[COLOR=\"DeepSkyBlue\"]The Moral of The Story?

A Wet Pussy Makes a Cock Feel Good. [/COLOR]

Sativa or Indica

I forgot that weed is weed and you should just smoke it and stop fucking around

Sativa or Indica

de5mikeY: "I forgot that weed is weed and you should just smoke it and stop fucking around."

Except they say that indica is more a smack-down couch-lock stone, while sativa is an up soring cerebral mind-expanding high. It has been so long since I smoked a pure sativa I don't remember the difference. I think the indicas are generally more potent, high THC %, and people like potency.

Sativa or Indica

same...its been wayyy too long since ive had a sativa dominant plant.
    but budgrower, i just think theres more indica strains out in the market because theyre easier to grow for indoor im pretty sure? In terms of height and width of the plant.
    at least, thats why id think theres so much indica out here..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12