Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1569 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

headshops

Hey this is a question for anyone who lives in New York or has ever been in the headshops in Greenwhich Village, I hope i dont get in trouble for asking this but does anyone know if in any of them they sell anything other than pipes, bongs, papers etc. like legal stimulants or drugs??
    4 2 0 Reviewed by 4 2 0 on . headshops Hey this is a question for anyone who lives in New York or has ever been in the headshops in Greenwhich Village, I hope i dont get in trouble for asking this but does anyone know if in any of them they sell anything other than pipes, bongs, papers etc. like legal stimulants or drugs?? Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

headshops

they might sell salvia and stuff like that. but it is too expensive and the high is short lived.

headshops

what about herbal ecstasies?

headshops

fuck those they are bull shit. any herbal shit besides real HERB are just fake imitations. plus with that legal shit, they havent been around long enough for ppl to know what it does to your body. i wouldnt mess with anything other than weed or maybe some salvia, but thats like 25 a gram and it only kicks in for 5 minutes.