Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1569 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Prices in your area of MA

Quote Originally Posted by stinkyattic
    TRUE DAT. But travel EAST out of the Bean, and you end up on the Cape, where prices RISE by like $100... it's outrageous. This chick I know was all over me to sell her some of my stuff so she could take it out there and charge DOUBLE what it was worth, and I basically told her to go fuck herself. I mean, honestly, wtf. I can't stand that ripoff shit. The whole REASON I grow is a combination of breeding, and making sure that my very closest friends and I never have to get ripped off by shady scumbag dealers.

Oooooooh don't even get me STARTED.
    Yeah but travel north and watch prices drop. :rasta: I used to pay the $80/O for crap, but only about $200/O for Highs.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost**
    Pfffft "WorTown" they stole that shit from "HellTown".....posers

HellTown Stand Up

Ask About Us :jointsmile:
    Actually Wormtown refers to DJ Worm who was a leader of the underground music movement in Worcester back in the day. It actually isn't a nickname for the city, but most people don't really understand that, Wormtown refers to the music scene.
    Every man has inside himself a parasitic being who is acting not at all to his advantage
    -William S. Burroughs

3.   Advertisements

whoo hooo!!!!!

After a couple of months............yes myfriends, months.........of being bone freakin' dry I finally got a hookup. A friend of mine saw a dude smokin' outside her appt and finally asked him and he can get me an ounce for $175. Is that dirt cheap and will it be dirt or do you think that's reasonable? It's in Newton btw.

This time I"m getting dude's number so I don't get left hanging like I did with my last hookup!

This is what I pay in my neck of the woods (for dro)

1g-$10
    1/2 of 1/8 (1.7 g)- $20
    1/8-$40
    1/4-$80

South Shore - Boston area.

Reg's: Seedy and stemy rare occasions seed free
    8th 25
    oz 130

I got some exotic stuff for 30 a gram a couple times

random home grown hybrids are the usual decent stuff and its usually 40 - 50 an 8th

currently its dryyyyy as hell. I paid 240 for a half of well grown stuff. I've learned to ration well becuase its so dry. Sometimes I make an 8th last a month.

hey im new to the whole bud scene. im in winchester and i just bought an eighth of KB for like 55. i was wonderin if this is a good price and what kind of prices i hsould be looking at. thanks

also the kid i buy from buys from some guy that grows his own shit so idk if it really is KB ive known the kid a while but you guys make the call

well im from brockton and i can personly get an eigth of KB for about 30, and its actual KB, but beware when somone claims to have KB, alot of people will say they have KB and its bullshit, find out what different kinds of bud look like, google images is a good way to familiarize yourself with what different kinds of bud look like. a coupel quick tips for you to tell if its really KB, when you go to break it up, before you do anything, check to see if it has redish or orangish hairs on it, if it doesn't, its not KB, second, if you open the bag and can't smell it from at least 3-5 feet away (assuming you have a gram or so) then it probably isn't KB, it has a very powerful and distinctive smell, and assuming that it has the hairs, when you go to break it up it should be very fluffy and come apart in strands. those are the biggest identifiers for KB, though any bud that contains similar charachteristics is gona be good bud.

i pay 30 an 8th 200 a zip.

Just visiting in Fitchburg, Mass. Anything going on for 4/20?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123