Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1664 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Prices in your area of MA

We're gonna see you at the hempfest though, right?
    I'll be there with all my non-friends!!!

2.   Advertisements

Fuckin hell my area went totaly fuckin dry ! =[

Dude, welcome to July.
    July in New England was created to test the patience of tokers and improve our tolerance so we can better appreciate the sweet, sweet, Pine Tree Nooks that will be arriving on our collective doorstep in oh say 2 more months... droooooooool......

Quote Originally Posted by stinkyattic
    We're gonna see you at the hempfest though, right?
    I'll be there with all my non-friends!!!
    yep haha! :rastasmoke:

I bought an Oz of blue berry a few months ago for $250.. Now some clown in East Boston is trying to sell BB for $600/Oz! I generally pay $300/Oz for some good shit and refuse to go any higher in price.. as for names, I don't trust them since my dealers don't grow and its too easy to bullshit a fake name for a few extra bucks. I laugh everyday when my coworker talks about the Haze he smokes.. Claims to have something now called Pink Haze and for only $170 an 1/8 I can get in on it too :wtf3:

BTW travel at least 1hr out of Boston and prices will fall by about $100.

Quote Originally Posted by Zimzum
    BTW travel at least 1hr out of Boston and prices will fall by about $100.
    TRUE DAT. But travel EAST out of the Bean, and you end up on the Cape, where prices RISE by like $100... it's outrageous. This chick I know was all over me to sell her some of my stuff so she could take it out there and charge DOUBLE what it was worth, and I basically told her to go fuck herself. I mean, honestly, wtf. I can't stand that ripoff shit. The whole REASON I grow is a combination of breeding, and making sure that my very closest friends and I never have to get ripped off by shady scumbag dealers.

Oooooooh don't even get me STARTED.

$180 for a Z grown in maine

bud in Wortown is runnin about 135 for some bomb ass "mids" i find literally like 3 seeds in a full oz. i go to maine and i get lbs for about 800 of seedless maine green.

Quote Originally Posted by stinkyattic
    TRUE DAT. But travel EAST out of the Bean, and you end up on the Cape, where prices RISE by like $100... it's outrageous. This chick I know was all over me to sell her some of my stuff so she could take it out there and charge DOUBLE what it was worth, and I basically told her to go fuck herself. I mean, honestly, wtf. I can't stand that ripoff shit. The whole REASON I grow is a combination of breeding, and making sure that my very closest friends and I never have to get ripped off by shady scumbag dealers.

Oooooooh don't even get me STARTED.
    Man...its not so bad here on the Cape. Sure you can get taxed if you dont know anyone, but even then its 45 -50 an 1/8 for decent nuggage. For schwag its 15-20 an 1/8 and usually is quality for what its worth. Taxation also occurs around tourist season. It may be expensive but it usually is a good strain.

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisg420
    bud in Wortown is runnin about 135 for some bomb ass "mids" i find literally like 3 seeds in a full oz. i go to maine and i get lbs for about 800 of seedless maine green.

Pfffft "WorTown" they stole that shit from "HellTown".....posers

HellTown Stand Up

Ask About Us :jointsmile:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast