Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1447 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

whats your childhood sport?

cross country pb 4th out of 250 in county championship, also played football (soccer) goalkeeper, don't play football anymore but i am heavily involved in running both my kids football teams.

played soccer, baseball, and bowling (still bowl have ~200avg )quiit playing soccer when i went into high school and quit baseball about the same time too.

3.   Advertisements

football, still play it today too

when i was in t-ball the kids would run off the field ball in hand... when i was 13 i once broke the pitchers hand, hit a line drive straight to her . she caught it and it snapped her wrist in half, stupid ass.. For some reason i didn't feel sorry its the game i was always so pumped, loved those double plays to, my positions were first and short stop. SEE i new we all had some child sport.. im still waiting for the guy whos parents didn't let him out of the house

Quote Originally Posted by BlAzInIt4:20
    SEE i new we all had some child sport.. im still waiting for the guy whos parents didn't let him out of the house
    He's still living in their basement at age 34 playing antique video games on the atari emulator he wrote for linux....

I was the colombian dads little soccer player.
    I was pretty good too..........

i want my son to play football though....i mean, if he wants to. I wont expect anything like that from him.

From MN, so naturally I played hockey in the winter (man hockey days were good days). I also played baseball for many years.

Now I play Disc Golf, (nothing like a sport that actually provides benches to sit and smoke on out on the course).. i would play hockey too but i gotta buy some new equipment.

baseball and basketball mainly....

baseball i would play any position, except second base, i dunnowhy i just couldnt play it... but i was a decent pitcher, i didnt have the most speed on my pitches (it wasnt slow) but i could hit a point no problem, i was very accurate...

basketball i played everything, i was tall but not like super huge so i would play guard a lot cuz i was a good ball handler and shit....

i wish i woulda played highschool sports but freshman yr i didnt have the grades and sophomore year i got surgery on my foot....

Climbing rocks!

I've been a monkey since birth and always loved it.

I love the training it provides me, both physical and mental.

When i played baseball [and now i supose] i was one of those guys that either missed the ball completely, or i batted it out of the feild.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast