Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1545 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

anyone who understands me....

and somewhat knows me from my posts or w/e out there wanting to talk? =/ i coudl really use someone to talk to.. i dunno where to turn...
    slipknotpsycho Reviewed by slipknotpsycho on . anyone who understands me.... and somewhat knows me from my posts or w/e out there wanting to talk? =/ i coudl really use someone to talk to.. i dunno where to turn... Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

why is there never anyone on to talk when you need them the most =/

and talk to the wife is outta the question... she's gone to bed... she turns into satan when you wake her up...

what's up dude?

http://boards.cannabis.com/sexuality...rm-i-know.html

basicly that... and i'm going fuckin insane... i dunno what to do ; ;... i'm going crazy... i need someon to talk to... but the wife's asleep and all my friends are too... i dunno where to turn.. i'm in alot of emotional pain right now... i don't want to turn self mutilative... i'm trying to avoid it all costs...

Pain is just life's way of telling you, you're still alive. There's my cliche for you. Now, what's the problem?

read the link. it's all there. o yeah... self mutilation is my way of dealing with 'life' (pain) ... or atleast was from 15 up until 18.. 18 plus i usually had someone to talk to but i have no one atm... i need someone to... even if it's to tell me i'm a fucking idiot for considering it.. i just need someone to listen to me... =/ and no one's around... for the first time in 4 years....

Hey slip,

Even though I have not experienced the exact same situation you are in, I can imagine it pretty well. Of course I don't know any details or anything, but I know that deep, unresolved conflicts will never really go away until you face the situation and fix it.

Are you guys on good or neutral terms nowadays? Would it be possible for you in any way to meet her, and talk it out of your heart and make her understand that you deeply, actually care for what went through?

I don't know, I'm sorry to sound like a fucking counselor or something, aha, just trying to help you out man!

hmm it'd help to know what happened between you and the ex, in order to know the weight of what your feelin, however im not going to pry into personal things like that, if you dont wanna share it. Perhaps, you should talk to your wife about when she's awake, perhaps the advice of another female close to you, could help you resolve your feelings about a woman in your past?

Quote Originally Posted by ghosty
    perhaps the advice of another female close to you, could help you resolve your feelings about a woman in your past?
    And I definitely second that. :thumbsup:

Read my response in your link. It's all there.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast