Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1660 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Head Shops in Tri-county area. Dade, Broward, and Palm Beaches.

I know of serveral. But I want to know ALL.:jointsmile: I think it's a mutual thing also.

Cosmic Charlies on pines blvd.
    Grateful J's in boca and margate?
    Peace Pipe and Hemp Factory I haven't been to.

I want to make a list and visit each one on my day off.
    And I can imagine anyone else in these areas would like to know as well. And if you already know, share the wealth. imp:
    Spoken Word Reviewed by Spoken Word on . Head Shops in Tri-county area. Dade, Broward, and Palm Beaches. I know of serveral. But I want to know ALL.:jointsmile: I think it's a mutual thing also. Cosmic Charlies on pines blvd. Grateful J's in boca and margate? Peace Pipe and Hemp Factory I haven't been to. I want to make a list and visit each one on my day off. And I can imagine anyone else in these areas would like to know as well. And if you already know, share the wealth. :pimp: Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Happy Times off of 125th and Biscayne blvd
    The SOBE ones I think on 18th and Michigan ave. or somewhere by there.
    The BEST one though is all they way down in Kendall its called High Tides off 92st and Kendall dr I think. Happy times has quick decent stuff, sobe has good prices and amazing selection, but hight tides has the real shit! Any pipe, bing, slider, vaporizer is there. Amazing glass work and the guys know there stuff and you can pay it off little by little on big pieces.

Thanks. I work in south dade so I'll check it out on my way up home.
    I've heard of High Tides when they had one around my way.

and get on aim or put the correct one in your profile, i wanna ask you something..please..... cause i cant send private messages

hey guys, i am new to the area and this is my 1st post!! went to high tides and got a nice piece thought it was a bit pricy... today i went for a walk around south beach and saw a bunch of places. anyway, thanks for the info.
    peace.

The Peace Pipe is my favorite. It's on Dixie Hwy. just south of Commercial.

Quote Originally Posted by elguilloman
    hey guys, i am new to the area and this is my 1st post!! went to high tides and got a nice piece thought it was a bit pricy... today i went for a walk around south beach and saw a bunch of places. anyway, thanks for the info.
    peace.

Yeah High Tides is a rip off, bit they have great quality thats the only reason. What kinda piece is it?

a solid inside out glass pipe, cant wait to light it up

In West Palm Beach:
    Smokin Shoes (& Marleys)
    4746 Okeechobee Blvd
    West Palm Beach, FL‎
    (561) 684-6509

There is not a huge selection of pipes at Smokin Shoes... they only have like one glass case with pipes in it. They do have alot of club-wear though. Theres also another headshop literally right next door however, its called Marleys. They cary alot of diffeent types of stash jars, including ones that look like household products (shaving cream, coffee, cleaners, etc.). Marleys pipe selection is slightly bigger than smoking shoes but not much. Neither have any bongs worth looking at. Between the two its worth making the trip.

:/Headquarters
    330 Clematis St # 104
    West Palm Beach, FL‎
    (561) 366-0001

Headquarters has a large selection of hookah tobacco. There is a non-paraphanelia section in the front of the store with an 18+ only section in the back. This store is a bit pricey, however it IS located on Clematis St, so youre paying for the location of the store too.

Wonderland
    2126 Okeechobee Blvd
    West Palm Beach, FL‎
    (561) 689-1750

Wonderland is my favorite of the headshops in this area. They have the largest selection of pipes, (glass, glass on glass, and acrylic) bongs, steam rollers, etc. They cary both RooR and PHX brands. The employees are awesome. I HIGHLY reccomend this shop.

Royal Palm Beach
    Twilight Zone
    11150 Okeechobee Blvd
    West Palm Beach, FL
    (561) 753-5658

Twilite Zone has a somewhat large selection of pipes, they are however, more expensive than pipes you would find at Wonderland and Purple Haze.

Lake Worth
    Purple Haze
    3514 Lake Worth Rd
    Lake Worth, FL
    (561) 357-7474

Purple Haze has alot of cheaply priced pipes one hitters etc. Its a small store, but the employees are great. Convieniently located less than a mile away from Palm Beach Community College.

wow yogibear, now I want to do a "pot-crawl"...lol (like a pub-crawl). thanks for the info:thumbsup:

db:smokin:

Quote Originally Posted by JMRinFLA
    The Peace Pipe is my favorite. It's on Dixie Hwy. just south of Commercial.

right across from albertsons...hmmmm...small world huh?:thumbsup::jointsmile:
    WT

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast