Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1593 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Head Shops in Tri-county area. Dade, Broward, and Palm Beaches.

dont know exact streets-sorry-Hollywood Beach-East of A1A, I want to say north of Johnson, same street as big parking structure, north side of street. Smokes cigars papers pipes Etc.:thumbsup:

2.   Advertisements

Thanks for the props from the users who mentioned Marley's in the previous threads. Marley's has come a long way from the (Smokin' Shoes & Marley's) grouping. We now have plenty of water pipes worth looking at, everything from pH(x), Roor, Blue Dot, Zong, Sky Glass, Trident, Grav Labs.... plus we are the only shop to have Illadelph, we have coils, and we have their crazy ashcatchers, we also have Hi Si, a new high end percolated brand. We're also starting to carry inlines in ashcatchers, water pipes and bubblers. Plenty of heady pieces as well. If you tried us a while ago and passed us off, stop back in, I'm sure we'll blow you away now.

Joe @ Marley's

mypsace.com/marleystobacco
    4744 Okeechobee Blvd.
    WPB, 33417

Laughing BUddha in MIami-If you guys are looking from highest end products to something cheap they got it ALL. The best brands and artists names can be found at there. There is not way anyone can beat there prices plus the customer service is superb. all the people there are extremely helpful and actually know what they are talking about. Some of the big name are:

ROOR
    ILLADELPH
    TORO
    Sovereignty
    VOLCANO
    SPACE CASE
    MGW
    ZOB
    BLUE DOT
    SHELDON BLACK
    LUX
    PHAT HEAD

Here is their myspace...
    LAUGHING BUDDHA (Laughing Buddha) | MySpace

Laughing Buddha
    5792 Bird Rd
    miami, fl 33155

i have been going to purple haze for 12 years now- they are located in lake worth florida- i like to buy nice glass but i also attend pbic - i do not want to hock my car to get a cool pipe- these guys have the best customer service on the planet- they have been there forever and i can get everything from guitars to vinyl- and the latest in glass- i also go to wonderland smoke shop- very cool place great glass- i just liek the vibes of purple haze its like walking back in time- its a museum of rock n roll collectables- if you come to westpalm hit up both of these great shops- well worth the drive no matter where you are comming from.

Quote Originally Posted by freebirdtime
    i have been going to purple haze for 12 years now- they are located in lake worth florida- i like to buy nice glass but i also attend pbic - i do not want to hock my car to get a cool pipe- these guys have the best customer service on the planet- they have been there forever and i can get everything from guitars to vinyl- and the latest in glass- i also go to wonderland smoke shop- very cool place great glass- i just liek the vibes of purple haze its like walking back in time- its a museum of rock n roll collectables- if you come to westpalm hit up both of these great shops- well worth the drive no matter where you are comming from.
    I'll second that :thumbsup:

Got my first ever pipe from Purple Haze, and regularly visited Wonderland. My friend bought a $500 Jerome Baker 'water pipe' (while they were still around) and got a 10% lifetime discount card at Wonderland Good times and great staff :thumbsup:

was at purple haze last week, the bass player from the ramones was in the shop,,,,got him to sign a ramones lp...made my day...

Thanks again for checking us out... Our lines have expanded since the last posting...

We're now carrying production lines from
    Illadelph - Hi Si - pH(x) - Zob - HBG - Itza - Blue Dot - Zong - Sky Glass - 5150 - Dynomite - Grav Labs - Chameleon - The Crush - Kaos - Greenlite

Custom & Heady Glass from
    Salt - Zach P. - Blue - Snic - Koji - Kraig - Carver-B - Luke Wilson - Elbo - Chris Hubbard

If you passed on us before you owe yourself another look.

facebook.com/MarleysTobacco

4744 Okeechobee Blvd.
    West Palm Beach, Fl 33417
    561-640-7512

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12