Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1590 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Best way to avoid getting burnt out

Does anyone else here also hate getting burnt out??? It's the only part I hate about getting high. The burnt out phase. I get really really lazy.

Just want to know what you guys think is the best way to avoid getting burnt out.

My best freind always tries to avoid it by drinking a rockstar when he begans to feel burnt out. I tried that, but the only thing i got out of it was heart burn.

However, lately, I've noticed that if I don't eat anything after i'm high, it's less likely that I get burnt out. But that's tough to do when you have the munchies and crave everything in your kitchen.

I know there's just no possible way to avoid the burnt out phase completely, but what methods do you do to try and avoid getting the burnt out phase?
    Adrenaline Rush Reviewed by Adrenaline Rush on . Best way to avoid getting burnt out Does anyone else here also hate getting burnt out??? It's the only part I hate about getting high. The burnt out phase. I get really really lazy. Just want to know what you guys think is the best way to avoid getting burnt out. My best freind always tries to avoid it by drinking a rockstar when he begans to feel burnt out. I tried that, but the only thing i got out of it was heart burn. However, lately, I've noticed that if I don't eat anything after i'm high, it's less likely that I Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Energy drinks take away the burnout for me for about 30 minutes than afterwards I feel worse than I did before and usually fall asleep. Like last night. Usually I just deal with the burnout and as bad as it feels to get up and move around, I just do it because it helps sometimes.

But yeah, that's my least favorite part about smoking, too

i just blaze again...but obviously you cant go on doing that forever

i smoked a couple bowls the other day and then went to the pool a couple hourse later
    i took about a 1hr long nap at the pool and felt refreshed when i woke up
    maybe a little nap is the best recovery from being burnt out

Quote Originally Posted by Zoltan
    maybe a little nap is the best recovery from being burnt out
    I agreee completly! I use to awake really refreshed, and feeling sooo good... Mainly if i eat a lot while having the munchies... it seems during the sleep my body stores the energy of the munchies, and release it when i awake... :jointsmile:

Naps are always refreshing, but unfortunatly you can't always take naps when needed. At least I can't.

Mountain Dew Amps always kill the burntout feeling for me.

If I don't actually have an energy drink on hand I just do push ups for a couple of minutes. It gets your heart pumping and wakes you up a bit. You don't lose your buzz but you definitely lose the burntout feeling. Well at least those two things work for me, best of luck to you. Hope you find a cure.
    [align=center]
    [/align]
    [SIZE=\"1\"][align=center]I\'m smokin\' on this trainwreck,
    but they can\'t derail me.[/align][/SIZE]

\"They lie about marijuana. Tell you pot smoking makes you unmotivated. Lie! When you\'re high, you can do everything you normally do, just as well. You just realize that it\'s not worth the fucking effort. There is a difference.\"

eating makes the burnt out feeling worse for me as well. So i eat alot before I smoke.(ya know when you eat alot and feel like a nap? well smoke instead of nap.) Thats what i do.

Quote Originally Posted by CRIME IN STEREO
    i just blaze again...but obviously you cant go on doing that forever
    why not?

to not get burnt out real bad.. just dont eat too much and stay a little active.. move around.. open your eyes a bit.lol.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast