Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1658 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

drgreenthumb.com

has anyone out there tried sweet 105 from drgreenthumb.com ? it a auto flowering strain thats supposed to be high yeilding up to 3 oz outdoors. how does this compare to other autos? it also comes feminized
    unlockit Reviewed by unlockit on . drgreenthumb.com has anyone out there tried sweet 105 from drgreenthumb.com ? it a auto flowering strain thats supposed to be high yeilding up to 3 oz outdoors. how does this compare to other autos? it also comes feminized Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

drgreenthumb.com

http://boards.cannabis.com/strains-s...ml#post1492613

Since the thunderfuck thread appears to have been jacked, it may as well go to good use... lol

drgreenthumb.com

Hey, I tried to order something from him a few weeks ago, he cashed my money order and I never got my stuff from him. When i called him to try to sort it out, he was very rude and unhelpful and hung up on me. Now i'm out 300 bucks DO NOT ORDER FROM drgreenthumb.com

drgreenthumb.com

I ordered endless sky from the doc in aug.It took 2 weeks got them good germ.Over all i was happy.

paid with c.c. over the phone. The strain itself is great .

I would order his genetics again.