Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1528 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

first time you smoked, if you can remember

after i smoked like 3 bowls, i didnt feel much, but my friend {who had smoked for years} was "stoned"-as quoted from him. Then, we ate a whole pie, and some chips. We went to sleep and then in the morning i smoked another bowl, but still nothing. A few months later I got ahold of some bud, and ever since im high off a bowl.
    Granger01 Reviewed by Granger01 on . first time you smoked, if you can remember after i smoked like 3 bowls, i didnt feel much, but my friend {who had smoked for years} was "stoned"-as quoted from him. Then, we ate a whole pie, and some chips. We went to sleep and then in the morning i smoked another bowl, but still nothing. A few months later I got ahold of some bud, and ever since im high off a bowl. Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

sittin on the golf course with ma buddie at sunset, lookin at the summer sky. that night at the golf course we smoked a whole 1/2 ounce....needless 2 say i was :joint1::joint1::joint1::joint1::joint1:

yeah the first time.. I smoked a joint.. and didnt feel anything.. then my friend rolled another one, we smoked it.. didnt feel crap.. then on the third joint a couple mins after BOOM i felt blown out of my mind.. like it was a major indica. ever since.. Ive been traveling on cloud9:jointsmile:

dude you seriously see the world in a different way.

Quote Originally Posted by Granger01
    dude you seriously see the world in a different way.
    quite true

first time I smoked I was at a friends house. didnt realy want to smoke I was a pussy he couldnt get me to take a hit but I gave in. I smoked abouta bowl but I didnt get high

First time 'smoking' was at a mates house back in college... Little glass bong.. Ahh i remember it'well. Didnt feel a great deal apart from a tickle in my throat and feeling knackered LOL.

First Joint was at a band practice / party type affair... Again didnt feel a huge amount.. More than that first bong hit though.

However... I do remember the first time i had a Joint that blew my head off LOL. Was house sitting, for my father while he was at the Isle of Wight Festival... Had a few joints made up... First night, sat down in front of the telly for a quiet relaxing smoke... Ten minutes later im almost paralyzed on the sofa having the time of my life LOL.

And if im quite honest, Ive hardly been as stoned as that since then... Damn tolerance levels =\

Thems were teh dayyyzzz =]

Gotta agree, My outlook on the rest of life, shifted a little after that first 'Proper' Joint. After about a month of smoking on a regular basis, I was smoking a J outside one night... And thought to myself... 'Ok... Wheres the downside to this? '... Still searching btw =P...

Peace.

Jinxxx

Quote Originally Posted by Jinxxx
    First time 'smoking' was at a mates house back in college... Little glass bong.. Ahh i remember it'well. Didnt feel a great deal apart from a tickle in my throat and feeling knackered LOL.

First Joint was at a band practice / party type affair... Again didnt feel a huge amount.. More than that first bong hit though.

However... I do remember the first time i had a Joint that blew my head off LOL. Was house sitting, for my father while he was at the Isle of Wight Festival... Had a few joints made up... First night, sat down in front of the telly for a quiet relaxing smoke... Ten minutes later im almost paralyzed on the sofa having the time of my life LOL.

And if im quite honest, Ive hardly been as stoned as that since then... Damn tolerance levels =\

Thems were teh dayyyzzz =]

Gotta agree, My outlook on the rest of life, shifted a little after that first 'Proper' Joint. After about a month of smoking on a regular basis, I was smoking a J outside one night... And thought to myself... 'Ok... Wheres the downside to this? '... Still searching btw =P...

Peace.

Jinxxx
    That shit made me LOL^ haha thats how it is man.. frigin out of your mind and fuckin havin shit lol.. back then anyways.. thats how it was.. frigin intense lol

i just want to enjoy my life while im still here:thumbsup:

It was late in the winter probably just getting into spring, but got a 1/8 from a buddy and went home didnt really know how much i needed so i just kinda grabbed a nug and went at it. Now i had smoked quite a bit of cigars which i inhaled lol unfortunatly, and cigs before i ever tried the sticky. But i really didnt feel anything for like 15 mins and i remember i was kinda pissed, so i got off my couch went to the bathroom and as soon as i started to pee i just remember thinking i wonder what it would be like to just zoom down into the toilet with the piss and take the magic porcelain water slide.lol. it was awesome cause i just remember thinking man im acting funny. I knew i was high when i came out of the bathroom and went back to the couch and i just could not stop laughing at the drew carry show. lol needless to say that was enough for me to know that i was obviously fucked up cause i would never watch that shit in any normal state of mind. Man those were good times!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast