Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1594 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Indoor weed rules!!!

Outdoor growing presents more problems than a stoner should have to endure. Bugs, thieves, cops, weather, none can be controlled, even by the best of them. Most new and highly potent strains will not grow properly outdoors. A constant in weather and nutrient supply are critical if you want to harvest the most potent, most high yielding and the tastiest buds, too. You just CAN'T get that from outdoor growing, I know, I've done it, too.

Hydroponics is the equivalent of a brand new Mercedes or Rolls; whereas outdoor growing represents a 1973 Dodge Monaco thats leaking oil. Some will say the important thing is to have a car, but not if you have a choice, its not!

The potency in high grade strains is not allowed by law for medical use. High grade weed is too damn potent for the government to allow. Anyone that tells you that a strain is not important, especially a grower, is OUTDATED!!! The kind is ALL important. Look at the pics of my weed and compare to outdoor weed and you tell me. Theres no comparison. You are lying to yourself if you think it is!

Medical marijuana is extremely low-grade as most is grown outdoors and is dirt weed! Anyone growing med weed is growing shwagg, believe me. The really good shit AINT FUCKIN LEGAL ANYWHERE - believe it. All legal weed is extremely poor quality.

So, if your thinkin about growing, don't waste your time growing something that is only going to make you puke. Invest in a good kind, like Jack Herer, Y2K, Big Bud, White Widow, etc. and don't be fooled by outdated, irrelevent nonsense that just any ole' weed will do. It will not!
    Blisterize Reviewed by Blisterize on . Indoor weed rules!!! Outdoor growing presents more problems than a stoner should have to endure. Bugs, thieves, cops, weather, none can be controlled, even by the best of them. Most new and highly potent strains will not grow properly outdoors. A constant in weather and nutrient supply are critical if you want to harvest the most potent, most high yielding and the tastiest buds, too. You just CAN'T get that from outdoor growing, I know, I've done it, too. Hydroponics is the equivalent of a brand new Mercedes or Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Indoor weed rules!!!

I'd have to disagree with you to some extent. You're right about the bugs, theives, etc, however a very very good crop can come out of growing outdoors. I grow outdoors every year and come out with an excellent, clean, tasty, and potent crop. I live in Southern Ontario, about 3 hours from Toronto. I choose a bug resistant strain, and work up patches in cornfields, spread fertilizers, etc. As far as weather is concerned, it is usually a little dry around here, so all I need to do is water them once in a while. At times I have lost crops due to police, but the quality of my marijuana is grade A. I would say that if you took 2 professional growers and one grew outside, and one grew inside, the result would be nearly the same.

Indoor weed rules!!!

I have to disagree with you also. While you are right in some aspects such as security. You can never beat perfect weather, sunlight, and soil for growing. Plus growing is much more than just these ingredients. The air quality, natural sounds, and vibe are also very inmportant to a plant. Go to anyplace that outdoor conditions are great, Austrailia, Hawaii, Thailand, South Africa, Jamaica, all excellent bud grown outdoors. The fact is you just can't replicate nature with an indoor grow. Any conisour will also agree that you can't get the complexity and delicious flavors that outdoor bud produces with an indoor grow.

Indoor weed rules!!!

Those ideas of yours are held by many people. And if you want to think that you will be in the company of a lot of old growers. But, of, course, if you want to be correct, then you will verify what I say and come with me on this, because those statements are ANTIQUATED. Why do you think hydro tomatos cost three times that of "ordinary" tomatos???

Indoor weed rules!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Blisterize
    Those ideas of yours are held by many people. And if you want to think that you will be in the company of a lot of old growers. But, of, course, if you want to be correct, then you will verify what I say and come with me on this, because those statements are ANTIQUATED. Why do you think hydro tomatos cost three times that of "ordinary" tomatos???
    Because ordinary tomatos taste like crap. They are mass produced tomatos grown on land that has been stripped of natural fertilizers and most are chemically fertilized and sprayed with pestisides. I have grown tomatos hyrdoponically and the ones from my garden outside always taste so much better. Compare organic soil grown to hydro. I'd take the organic ones for flavor and taste anyday.