Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1553 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Gulf Shores

I am going on a vacation with a buddy and my family for a week on the beach at gulf shores. I was wondering if anybody has ever been there and how they like it. We are bringing and ounce of decent mids, and I was wondering if they are any cheel places to chill and cheef....I was thinking the beach...but I dunno what's up with the pigs down there and if they're around a shit load
    Little Boy Reviewed by Little Boy on . Gulf Shores I am going on a vacation with a buddy and my family for a week on the beach at gulf shores. I was wondering if anybody has ever been there and how they like it. We are bringing and ounce of decent mids, and I was wondering if they are any cheel places to chill and cheef....I was thinking the beach...but I dunno what's up with the pigs down there and if they're around a shit load Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Gulf Shores

I moved your thread into the Alabama sub-forum, Little Boy, because locals are going to be able to give you a better answer than the folks in the main lounge.

We go to Gulf Shores or Destin every summer but, in our case, without weed. The beach is your best bet, but there are people all over the place, so take a blanket and find a secluded spot. Evening around dusk or later after it gets dark would be much safer than daytime. The cops don't generally come down onto the beach unless there are disturbances. You'd think a pier would be safe, and of course it'd be fun to walk out to the end and stop and toke up, but as sure as you did that, others would come walking up behind you and smell it or see what you're doing. Remember the breeze blows in off the ocean, so anything you smoke near the water is going to blow backwards and potentially tip someone off. Also, the ocean breeze will make lighting any kind of joint or pipe difficult.

Be real careful. From the Gulf Coast of Texas all the way over to Florida, the cops are used to dealing with tourists in possession of illicit substances. Your average good-ole-boy Alabama cop isn't going to be fun to wrangle with, and the last thing you'd want to do is go there on vacation and end up in jail.
    [SIZE=\"4\"]\"That best portion of a good man\'s life: his little, nameless, unremembered acts of kindness and love.\"[/SIZE]
    [align=center]William Wordsworth, English poet (1770 - 1850)[/align]

Gulf Shores

thank you VERY much for the insight birdgirl...much appreciated!

Gulf Shores

I live in Alabama and have been to Gulf Shores many times. Be discreet cause cops ain't cool around here.