Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1529 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

a bud

this is the normal bud around here. a shityt camera phone pic unfortuantly. cant really see the color, very orange. great smell and nice trippy high.
    cavmanfotwent Reviewed by cavmanfotwent on . a bud this is the normal bud around here. a shityt camera phone pic unfortuantly. cant really see the color, very orange. great smell and nice trippy high. Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

a bud

looks delicious mmm

a bud

i know i dont see someone hippy picking the bud in the background... it loses a lot of potency when broken up with your fingers because the resin glands break on your fingers. use paper and scissors - what i use and it works great, plus i scrape the keif on the paper off with my license.

nice bud though, looks like this shit i was smoking about 2 months ago, and that stuff got me RIPPED and made my eyes red as FUCK off ONE bowl. :thumbsup:

a bud

Looks like the weed I get here sometimes. Very orange and really dense buds. Only had it like 3 or 4 times though.

a bud

Damn man Im assumin "normal" bud means commercial just regular everyday weed...Thats some good lookin bud man, I'd gladly toke a bowl
    imp:
    I smoke and grow medicinally, god bless marijuana...take it from me ..Vote Dr. Ron Paul for President

Amount:

Enter a message for the receiver:
BE SOCIAL
GreenGrassForums On Facebook