Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1590 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

What do you consume while high?

I'm quite high right now..eating some cottage cheese on crackers and drinking a soda, a tangerine/jolly rancher watermelon slurpee from 7-11. I'm probably gonna raid my dorm room for food after that...yeah, I'm hiiigh.:jointsmile:
    Journey? Reviewed by Journey? on . What do you consume while high? I'm quite high right now..eating some cottage cheese on crackers and drinking a soda, a tangerine/jolly rancher watermelon slurpee from 7-11. I'm probably gonna raid my dorm room for food after that...yeah, I'm hiiigh.:jointsmile: Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Cheez-its and Dr. Pepper for the win!
    [SIZE=\"1\"][align=center](An actual conversation between my father and brother while passing signs for sod farms in Loudon County...)[/align][/SIZE]
    Bro: \"That\'s how I want to make money.\"
    Dad: \"What, selling sod?\"
    Bro: \"Yeah! Rolling up grass and selling it.\"
    Dad: \"Growing up, I knew a LOT of people who made money by rolling up grass and selling it.\"

A combination of Coca-Cola, snacks that don't leave stains on your fingers (That's right I'm talking to you Mr. Cheetos!), and cookie dough.

I simply don't consume...I vacuum...

I'll eat a variety of things..whatever sounds the best and whatever's the easiest to make. Usually a pizza and a fuckin' mountain dew though.

Doesn't matter if it's dog food as long as it tastes good. And lucky for me, dog food tastes just like it smells; delicious. :jointsmile:

Quote Originally Posted by ACosmicVillain
    Cheez-its and Dr. Pepper for the win!
    YES YES AND YES.

Almond Joys and Bottled water.. lol

I used to like popcorn and diet Coke. Or Doritos and diet orange soda. Or my healthiest choice, French fries dipped in ranch dressing with anything liquid and sweet.
    [SIZE=\"4\"]\"That best portion of a good man\'s life: his little, nameless, unremembered acts of kindness and love.\"[/SIZE]
    [align=center]William Wordsworth, English poet (1770 - 1850)[/align]

Mcdonalds if im out lol

I will actually bother to cook a meal if im stoned because imo thats the nicest thing to have, unless im really stoned i will just grab junk food out of the cupboards, thats good too :stoned: Lol.