Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1666 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

400 billion dollar black market because of the govt

because the govt made drugs illegal there's a 400 dollar black market and theres just as much money into trying to stop it..just make it legal again
    Granger01 Reviewed by Granger01 on . 400 billion dollar black market because of the govt because the govt made drugs illegal there's a 400 dollar black market and theres just as much money into trying to stop it..just make it legal again Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Granger01
    because the govt made drugs illegal there's a 400 dollar black market and theres just as much money into trying to stop it..just make it legal again
    Whoa, a $400 black market? That's a lot of money.

Anyway, how is that a good argument to make it legal? Just curious, haha.
    The problem is the "war on drugs," (which does not exist) the war on drugs is causing more harm than good. And the fact that the CIA, FBI, and DEA actually smuggle the drugs into the US themselves, and sell it. They make money by having it illegal. It's our corrupt government, and the lie, that is the "war on drugs". The war on drugs is just an illusion, which hides: "illegalize drugs so that we can smuggle in drugs and then sell them to our citizens, and make more money; because prices of goods that are illegal skyrocket." Our government is ruining the country out of greed. Not the government as a whole, but certain branches of the federal government.
    blaze the haze for daze
    Embrace the grace of the fine herb.

why would anybody that grows and wants to make money at it want it legal don't u know that anytime anything gets flooded on the market the price goes way down so why would anyone thats wants to make any money with something want it to where it's everywhere and why would the gov want to make it legal when they can make billions now??use ur brain and use ur brain some more do u really think cops and the gov would not find something else to replace the drug market u think they would just say ok it's legal now no worries they would find something else to fuck u over with so ying to yang i say
    (loose lips sink ships):
    (the only easy day was yesterday)
    (u need to be wise and learn the art of shutup)
    (one time this girl told me i was hung like a baby.........9p 3oz what can i say)
    (if u can\'t hang wit the big boys then don\'t show up)
    <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
    Never argue with an idiot; they\'ll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.\" ~ Anonymous

im the guy everyone loves to hate, but knows is right.:wtf:

no the gov as a whole there all the same name one rep or dem that when they were running for prez says all the stuff they will do for the country if they get in office and then gets in office and does it u know how many. 0 thats how many and for sum reason people think that the prez has all that power he is for the most part a figure head yes he has sum powers but not like people thing ever heard of a veto and ever heard the prez right up a new law or new anything and he has to send it to congress and they have to pass it if the prez had all the power that people seem to think he has why would there be that process cause he does'nt have all the power so to blame 1 prez over another is real funny to me cause he's just the guy u see on t.v people fail to see all the people (gov/congress)that pass the bills there all in on everything i grease ur hand u grease mine u can bet alot of that goes on
    (loose lips sink ships):
    (the only easy day was yesterday)
    (u need to be wise and learn the art of shutup)
    (one time this girl told me i was hung like a baby.........9p 3oz what can i say)
    (if u can\'t hang wit the big boys then don\'t show up)
    <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
    Never argue with an idiot; they\'ll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.\" ~ Anonymous

im the guy everyone loves to hate, but knows is right.:wtf:

Yeah it's called a system of checks and balances.

I dont' think the DEA smuggles. It's their duty to enforce it, some might want to smuggle to sell, but I know that there have to be honest employees that are against the use of any drug and they would bust them or rat them out or whatever it took.

If it was legal, people would turn to harder drugs for more of a buzz..
    Because pimpin aint easy!

Also Tax issues would arrise
    Because pimpin aint easy!

yup

Quote Originally Posted by the_camel
    If it was legal, people would turn to harder drugs for more of a buzz..
    What, that doesn't make any sense.
    Where did you get this idea? Potheads would not turn to crack because cannabis is suddenly legal. Now, even though it's not really legal, take a look at Amsterdam. Hard drug use has gone down significantly. Unfortunately, Holland is one of the only countries to adopt these kind of "drug tolerance" policies.

Tax issues? Even though it would be taxed, the cost of Cannabis would still be substantially lower than it is now. Prices inflate once people have to move a substance to the black market, because it takes more work and risk to sell the goods.

M3nt0r: The DEA as a whole does not smuggle, and nor does the CIA as a whole. There are small corrupt groups within these federal branches that have evidence stacked up against them, saying that they do indeed do this. It's more of the CIA than the DEA, though. Of course there are non-corrupt people in both federal branches--I don't think I implied that the branches as a whole support these actions. Nobody has stepped up to prosecute these assholes because they're afraid. The last person to try and step up was assassinated. I forgot his name, however.

palerider777: Maybe you should try to use commas or periods at least once in awhile. It's very hard to understand the point that you're making when your whole one-paragraph run-on sentence does not make sense as a whole.
    I'm not trying to bash you, I'm just saying.
    blaze the haze for daze
    Embrace the grace of the fine herb.

must,be,nice,to,know,it,all.