Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1502 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Guns and whatever

I have a question: Why the fuck do so many people love collecting guns and knives and other weapons? And even if they don't collect them, when they see one they're like "man, that's awesome" Correction: it's fucking stupid. do something useful. guns are shit. later

oh and that "guns dont kill people, people kill people" thing is a load of bullshit.. Next thing you know, people are gonna be blaming their car because they got caught doing 50mph in a 40mph zone.. or "drunk people dont drink-drive, alcohol drink-drives"... so before you say something like that, think about what youre gonna say, and then shut the hell up anyway
    GHoSToKeR Reviewed by GHoSToKeR on . Guns and whatever I have a question: Why the fuck do so many people love collecting guns and knives and other weapons? And even if they don't collect them, when they see one they're like "man, that's awesome" Correction: it's fucking stupid. do something useful. guns are shit. later oh and that "guns dont kill people, people kill people" thing is a load of bullshit.. Next thing you know, people are gonna be blaming their car because they got caught doing 50mph in a 40mph zone.. or "drunk people dont Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Guns and whatever

You ok there, GHoST?
    lol

I hate guns too, but only because they are unfair...
    But, the development of guns has brought much good to the world - bizarre as it may seem
    If it wasn't for guns, we wouldn't have cars, for instance.

Anyways, there you go

Guns and whatever

Well, when I think about guns I get reminded of how the government and media of America stresses and encourages violence by putting it on TV and movies and on all this The infringement of the right to bear arms cannot be... bullshit. Instead of other countries where they stress and encourage sex and drug use becasue those are shown on TV more. Other than America, which does the opposite.

Guns and whatever

hmmm Res, because of guns, millions of people have died.. because of cars, we can get places a bit quicker.. whats more important? and anyway, i dont mind walking places.

Guns and whatever

Quote Originally Posted by GHoSToKeR
    oh and that "guns dont kill people, people kill people" thing is a load of bullshit.. Next thing you know, people are gonna be blaming their car because they got caught doing 50mph in a 40mph zone.. or "drunk people dont drink-drive, alcohol drink-drives"... so before you say something like that, think about what youre gonna say, and then shut the hell up anyway
    I hate to be an asshole, but you didnt listen to what you wrote did you? Your analogies were done incorrectly man. "Guns don't kill people, people kill people" is like saying "Cars don't kill people, drivers of cars do" and "Alcohol doesn't drink and drive, people drink and drive". See? Listen. Guns kill people, but a gun will only kill someone if someone else pulls it's trigger, right?

Anyway, I think weapons are interesting. Their mechanics ((for advanced ones)) and their style for old ones. And some guns are just badass. Seen Trigun? Anime kinda gave me a boner for guns and D&D has turned me onto swords and shit.

Guns and whatever

And your a fool if you think because of guns tons of people have died. Im sorry, but weren't people killing eachother before guns? If guns weren't available it would be something else, and if it weren't any weapons, it would be fists,

Guns and whatever

okay, so let me get what youre saying straight.

People would be killing people anyway, so it's a good thing that we've invented ways to do it quicker, and easier? Right????

I get what youre saying about the analogies I made. They didnt make sense - I havent slept all night lol.

But, i've seen people having discussions about guns.. Things like "woah man, how many rounds can that fire per whatever".. I mean, when youre talking about how powerful a gun is, are you even considering that youre talking about how well it can kill stuff? Because thats what youre doing.

Guns and whatever

i like guns. i don`t collect them. i don`t bragg about them. some people just have different things that they are interested in.

Guns and whatever

I love guns its somthing i cannot explain.

Guns and whatever

I've grown up around guns... Had a knife since I was a kid (got a nice collection now). One day when I get some money :P I'm gonna start working on my gun collection (My 11-87 is nice, though).

You think its stupid? Good for you, I don't give half a fuck about what you think. I like my knives and I like my firearms.
    I see a red door and I want it painted black / No colors anymore I want them to turn black / I see the girls walk by dressed in their summer clothes / I have to turn my head until my darkness goes

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast