Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1561 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

tom923

Going to be Montego Bay Jamaica

Hey everyone,
    So Me and my Brother just booked a trip to Montego Bay in 2 weeks. Im stoked, ive been to Cuba and Dominican Republic but have always wanted to go to Jamaica. Ive been doing a lot of reading online and im just wondering if any of you have been. How was it? any bars/restaurants, daily excursions you reccomend taking? Its supposed to be ridiculously easy to get herb (its jamaica after all haha) if you've been did you smoke? how was the green? any ideas to help the next 2 weeks pass by quicker? haha thanks everyone. :rastasmoke:
    tom923 Reviewed by tom923 on . Going to be Montego Bay Jamaica Hey everyone, So Me and my Brother just booked a trip to Montego Bay in 2 weeks. Im stoked, ive been to Cuba and Dominican Republic but have always wanted to go to Jamaica. Ive been doing a lot of reading online and im just wondering if any of you have been. How was it? any bars/restaurants, daily excursions you reccomend taking? Its supposed to be ridiculously easy to get herb (its jamaica after all haha) if you've been did you smoke? how was the green? any ideas to help the next 2 weeks pass Rating: 5

Advertisements

•     

Quote Originally Posted by tom923
    Hey everyone,
    So Me and my Brother just booked a trip to Montego Bay in 2 weeks. Im stoked, ive been to Cuba and Dominican Republic but have always wanted to go to Jamaica. Ive been doing a lot of reading online and im just wondering if any of you have been. How was it? any bars/restaurants, daily excursions you reccomend taking? Its supposed to be ridiculously easy to get herb (its jamaica after all haha) if you've been did you smoke? how was the green? any ideas to help the next 2 weeks pass by quicker? haha thanks everyone. :rastasmoke:
    In Jamaica the quality of herb varies because of the growers and how they grow it, sum go for quality and others grow for profit so they fuck it up with pesticides, most Jamaican strains have seeds because the herb there is grown out in huge fields and it's to hard to pick out every male. But yeah alot of original Jamaican strains like musk should be around for purchase almost every where except in pansy ass tourist attractions

•     

Been there, don't worry you'll trip over the dealers when you get outta the airplane. I got mine from the bartender at my resort. They were all wearing watches with potleafs on them lol. Like advertising.
    Watch your ass there though! It can get dangerous. Don't get into a situation where you are out of plain view.

•     

first of have fun,stay to the torists places try to get your weed off someone in the hotel they all sell it or can get it the best weed in jamaca is grown is west moreland ,strains (key key ) ( lambsbread) (ice)(red beard) and some bubble hash its everywhere have fun be safe :thumbsup:

•     
    tom923

Thats great. Thanks for the info guys. Im leaving on the 24th and coming back July 1st so I'll be sure to come back and give a little report haha.

•     

As tempting as it may be, don't bring any back--there are dogs at the airport

•     

dude i am going to be in Jamaican at the exact same time as you. i just googled jamaican weed in search of an answer to the same question you asked and this thread came up. i read through and then saw you were leaving on the 24th. i leave on the 26th and come back on the 2nd, small world.

•     
    tom923

Hey thanks everyone for the advice.

Thats pretty funny that you're gonna be there the same time as me. Are you going to be in Montego Bay? What resort are you staying at? Ill be staying at the Royal Decameron Montego Beach.

•     

hey.. im going there too...
    today 24. and till next week...
    maybe we could hoke up together somewhere..