Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1920 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

NoVA Stoners

Anyone else here from Northern VA, where there's pretty much nothing to do but get high (which is kinda hard to do because I'm barely ever home alone, and I know only a few people who can find stuff T_T) and waste time at home?

I go to school in RVA, but I'm suffering up here in NoVA for the summer...fucking 'burbs getting me down, man.
    ACosmicVillain Reviewed by ACosmicVillain on . NoVA Stoners Anyone else here from Northern VA, where there's pretty much nothing to do but get high (which is kinda hard to do because I'm barely ever home alone, and I know only a few people who can find stuff T_T) and waste time at home? I go to school in RVA, but I'm suffering up here in NoVA for the summer...fucking 'burbs getting me down, man. Rating: 5
    [SIZE=\"1\"][align=center](An actual conversation between my father and brother while passing signs for sod farms in Loudon County...)[/align][/SIZE]
    Bro: \"That\'s how I want to make money.\"
    Dad: \"What, selling sod?\"
    Bro: \"Yeah! Rolling up grass and selling it.\"
    Dad: \"Growing up, I knew a LOT of people who made money by rolling up grass and selling it.\"

2.   Advertisements

NoVA Stoners

I grew up in the burbs too. Yup, I agree, growing up middle class really blows. Who could possibly have it worse than that...? LOL.

Maybe that term means different elsewhere, but I'm taking it as middle to upper middle class.

NoVA Stoners

I used to live in Woodbridge, now reside in Da 'Burg.

NoVA Stoners

Quote Originally Posted by JaggedEdge
    I grew up in the burbs too. Yup, I agree, growing up middle class really blows. Who could possibly have it worse than that...? LOL.

Maybe that term means different elsewhere, but I'm taking it as middle to upper middle class.

Haha, yes, woe is me! :-P I mean, it only sucks because it's boring. I love my family, and I know I'm privileged and all, but fuck, living at home in the 'burbs when you're too young to buy booze and most of your friends are scattered for the summer (and you're out of pot) blows goats.

And actually, I live in a part of NoVA (essentially, it's one giant fucking cookie-cutter suburb) that's a little "lower class" than the rest of it. My family is by no means poor, but we're not the top dogs, either. So middle middle class, if that's even a catagory?

Quote Originally Posted by Straight Illin
    I used to live in Woodbridge, now reside in Da 'Burg.
    I've got a friend whose family moved down to WB (from a townhouse to a huge fucking house with its own small movie theatre; he's convinced his parents started dealing :-P).

And by Da 'Burg, do you mean Frednecksburg? :-P
    [SIZE=\"1\"][align=center](An actual conversation between my father and brother while passing signs for sod farms in Loudon County...)[/align][/SIZE]
    Dad: \"Growing up, I knew a LOT of people who made money by rolling up grass and selling it.\"

NoVA Stoners

Lol, I'm just fucking with you bro. Luckily I grew up just outside of New Orleans so there was always something to do. Before we turned 18 though there was at least one party every Friday and Saturday, so we always had shit to do. Plus I guess I lucked out, because I had two friends who's parents didn't care if we hung out and smoked out their garages and sheds.

Very "that 70's show" now that I think about it...

Don't worry though, once you get out on your own, you can smoke all the weed you like.

NoVA Stoners

Quote Originally Posted by JaggedEdge
    Don't worry though, once you get out on your own, you can smoke all the weed you like.
    See, that's most of the problem; I'm used to living in a giant party house with a bunch of friends. Down there, we're high more often than we're not, and I always know at least two people at any given time who have shit. 'burbs...complete fucking opposite. :-(

NoVA Stoners

haha, that is why moving back home is an absolute last resort for me. Once you get a tasted of freedom... that would be hard.

Sorry to hear that man. I can certainly relate now. I had to move back home for 2 weeks once and it sucked ass.

NoVA Stoners

NOVA is the school for fuck-ups around here
    nova stoners has a whole different meaning for me lol

NoVA Stoners

Quote Originally Posted by ACosmicVillain
    And by Da 'Burg, do you mean Frednecksburg? :-P
    You know! :jointsmile:

Quote Originally Posted by ipodguy
    NOVA is the school for fuck-ups around here
    nova stoners has a whole different meaning for me lol
    HAHAHA! Funny you should mention that. When I lived in Montclair the longest running joke I'd ever heard of was that bulletin board... "NOVA, where the "N" is for KNOWLEDGE!"

NoVA Stoners

lol that is funny

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast