Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1679 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

opinion on the best seedbanks thatll ship to the us??

any good suggestions for me? thanks
    tevnig Reviewed by tevnig on . opinion on the best seedbanks thatll ship to the us?? any good suggestions for me? thanks Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Online Growshop Ali�«n or /www.seedboutique.com
    both are good

good luck -Bomb

Best prices on majority of strains, fantastic customer service, stealth delivery...the best on the net in my humble opinion is Grow Shop Alien

thanks plus i was also wondering about what strain to choose i want sumthing thats not auto flowering yet is small in height and grows good indoors.plus i have very little experiace. lol thanks so much tho

northern lights always seems to be a recommended strain for beginners. its the first plant i grew from Femaleseeds.nl. i was very happy with it....it was low oder, great stone, and easy to grow.

yess yess ive been recomended that and types of kush but low odor dose sound very nice thanks keeko

sure thing tevnig

Seed Boutique, Dr. Chronic = too many bad references of damaged seeds, poor quality, non-receipt of seeds, etc - :wtf: Growshop Alien = a friend and I have had bad experiences from them, non-existent Customer support, frequently have to sign for the package at the Post Office (that doesn't bother me), bad seeds, opened breeder packs - :wtf:
    best bet : HEMP DEPOT :thumbsup: (prices are higher than others, but quality is tops, USA shipping, and customer service is outstanding) - QUESTION: while my pricier Hemp Depot seeds are growing happy and healthy, and other companies are delivering no seeds, bogus seeds, crushed seeds, or seeds that are old or not viable, who payed the most $$$ ? - :smokin:

lol thanks freewheelin

Quote Originally Posted by freewheelinfrank
    Seed Boutique, Dr. Chronic = too many bad references of damaged seeds, poor quality, non-receipt of seeds, etc - :wtf: Growshop Alien = a friend and I have had bad experiences from them, non-existent Customer support, frequently have to sign for the package at the Post Office (that doesn't bother me), bad seeds, opened breeder packs - :wtf:
    best bet : HEMP DEPOT :thumbsup: (prices are higher than others, but quality is tops, USA shipping, and customer service is outstanding) - QUESTION: while my pricier Hemp Depot seeds are growing happy and healthy, and other companies are delivering no seeds, bogus seeds, crushed seeds, or seeds that are old or not viable, who payed the most $$$ ? - :smokin:
    oh man........ lifes not that bad is it ? :hippy:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast