Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1655 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

rules

I am extremely annoyed that nothing has been done to stop the little children in Experiences from yapping about the glories of morphine. This is not cool. Hey dearest mods, are ya snoozin'???' Or is talking about how great other drugs are suddenly okey-dokey smoky?

:wtf:
    Demeter Reviewed by Demeter on . rules I am extremely annoyed that nothing has been done to stop the little children in Experiences from yapping about the glories of morphine. This is not cool. Hey dearest mods, are ya snoozin'???' Or is talking about how great other drugs are suddenly okey-dokey smoky? :wtf: Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

rules

No it's not okey-dokey...do ya have a link? Thread name?

Have a good one!:jointsmile:

rules

There are glories to Morphine? I am sure they will be along shortly to handle it...
    Good morning, Demeter

rules

I found one.................gone with the wind now.:thumbsup:

Have a good one!:jointsmile:

rules

That was faaaasst P4B- thanks!

I think the little knuckleheads should be required to watch Requiem for a Dream and write a report of how such drugs can ruin a life!

Hi Geo you cutie-pie, I saw your pic

Hope everybody is having a sweet Saturday!

rules

no, we arent snoozing..it is early saturday morning and there arent a lot of us on right now, and there are hundreds of other forums..maybe we are attending to one of those? maybe we checked through there and it wasnt there at the time?

we really appreicate it when members take the time to post to us that something is amiss in cannaland here...in the same respect, i think it would be really great if the posts were like most if not all the other ones that tell us where it is with a link and not make us feel like we arent doing what we are supposed to...accidents and mistakes do happen, even by stoners...amazingly enough, by stoner mods as well...

thanks...

princess

ps...i just saw your other post....please dont say "all the kids"...were they all kids for one, and for two, there are plenty of adults on this site who act like some of the kids as well..i dont think that was a very fair comment..lets not generalize.....i say this because of some complaints from some of these "little children" who are upset at being labeled cause there are good and bad here, of all ages...and i can understand their frustrations..thanks....

rules

Sorry sp- didn't mean to sound pissy, but that thread had been there since early yesterday and more kids kept coming on saying crap. When I saw it still there today I thought I was making a jk when I raised the what's up.
    I know there is a way to attach a thread to a post so you can see it and all, but I wasn't sure how so I thought a shout out was okay- no offense, sorry it made you feel unhappy:hippy:

rules

Quote Originally Posted by Demeter
    That was faaaasst P4B- thanks!

I think the little knuckleheads should be required to watch Requiem for a Dream and write a report of how such drugs can ruin a life!

Hi Geo you cutie-pie, I saw your pic

Hope everybody is having a sweet Saturday!
    thanks girl..I have seen yours too...you are much cuter than I will ever be..LOL

the mods on cann.com never sleep...if they do..it is only 5 minute cat naps...even then, it is with one eye slightly open..

rules

i was not unhappy....

i sent you a message in your rep, we just missed each other demeter...

rules

yes bud, it was...and she was right in doing so.....she wasnt snitching she was helping...

that being said i am gonna close this cause i can see where it is going....and it isnt cool...

some of you members really take this thing to heart much too much...snitching is so different than saying hey, someones post is inappropriate to the site....