Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1350 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Nor Cal Cannabis Clubs

Berkely got shut down too it looks like it is getting grim over their, those of you who arnt that sick need to help the fight for those who are to sick to fight. You must use the very sick as you examples and you who are healthy enough to fight must fight, protest, letters, start showing up on the Governators time, take him a doctor to set him strait and be relentless caus the cops are doing the same. You must fight harder than them you got the numbers but they are strong this makes them slow and hard to menuver, while you are fast and agile. Do not let them win
    the cure for cancer is real
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjhT9282-Tw

2.   Advertisements

Nor Cal Cannabis Clubs

I have been looking at Eureka, Arcata, Fortuna. I havent checked out Mckinleyville. out of Eureka, Mckinleyville. Which one do you think would be easier for housing and employment?? I think I have a job at. Well I will let you know that when I arrive. Due to my disability I just cant stand on my feet for long periods without pain pills. 13 months post op Back surgery. Tha Cannabis makes it easier, And i also have to take less pain pills. I was on oxycodone for severe pain,20 mg x1 every 12 hrs. and i am was supposed to use the hydrocodone for breakthrough pain between the oxy's. Then not to mention they also have me on alprazolam for panic attack's. I am off the oxy's, but need the others in order to do my day to day chores. I am trying to minimize the hydro and alprazolam. there was a time they had me on so many med's i didnt know if i was coming or going. I am doing a lot better now. My back still causes me pain but there are thing's that make it just a nlittle more tolerable. And i have to work cant stand to just lay around and veg every day.:thumbsup:

Nor Cal Cannabis Clubs

Quote Originally Posted by MadSativa
    Berkely got shut down too it looks like it is getting grim over their, those of you who arnt that sick need to help the fight for those who are to sick to fight. You must use the very sick as you examples and you who are healthy enough to fight must fight, protest, letters, start showing up on the Governators time, take him a doctor to set him strait and be relentless caus the cops are doing the same. You must fight harder than them you got the numbers but they are strong this makes them slow and hard to menuver, while you are fast and agile. Do not let them win
    Dude, what the hell are you talking about? This is humboldt. The DA and Pot Dr's here are 'friends'. The cops give back pot to 215 patients ALL the time (if confiscated when med script cant be verified at first), and when you do flash your 215 card they tell ya to go on your way assuming you arent being dicky and smoking in the park in front of a bunch of kids or blazin while ya drive.

Anything less than an ounce they just toss if your not a med patient, its the mecca for cannabis users.

Nor Cal Cannabis Clubs

Quote Originally Posted by PHATTY LUMPKINS
    I have been looking at Eureka, Arcata, Fortuna. I havent checked out Mckinleyville. out of Eureka, Mckinleyville. Which one do you think would be easier for housing and employment?? I think I have a job at. Well I will let you know that when I arrive. Due to my disability I just cant stand on my feet for long periods without pain pills. 13 months post op Back surgery. Tha Cannabis makes it easier, And i also have to take less pain pills. I was on oxycodone for severe pain,20 mg x1 every 12 hrs. and i am was supposed to use the hydrocodone for breakthrough pain between the oxy's. Then not to mention they also have me on alprazolam for panic attack's. I am off the oxy's, but need the others in order to do my day to day chores. I am trying to minimize the hydro and alprazolam. there was a time they had me on so many med's i didnt know if i was coming or going. I am doing a lot better now. My back still causes me pain but there are thing's that make it just a nlittle more tolerable. And i have to work cant stand to just lay around and veg every day.:thumbsup:

Arcata is too expensive because of the university students. Eureka is mid priced and McKinleyville is lower (12 miles north of eureka), I'd suggest the later 2 towns.

Whelp 5.56am and I'm off to Redding before the heat hits.. see u stoners in about 12 hrs.

Nor Cal Cannabis Clubs

hey humboldt the more i look and research. It may make more sense to go to the Redding area. Job Mkt. For one and the housing seems to be cheaper. I know it's bigger than the latter two we talked about. But for all practical purposes it would make more sense to go there i think. Do you have any input on Shasta county? I looked at housing, jobs, etc. And from what i can tell i can get a recomendation there as well. Or is it harder, Or do you know? Again my Pain is legitimate with documentation so all should be good ya think? trying to put this together with all my duck's in a row. Thank's for all your input. Peace.:thumbsup:

Nor Cal Cannabis Clubs

i am near redding...and also a medical patient...not in shasta county.....the area is warm/HOT, and the housing is available.....a freind in Shasta Lake City says the law there is six plants in flower...1.3 lb in possession, the whole county the same...tho not as loose as Humbolt county. i just mentioned to my doc (cronic pain also)that i tired MJ for pain, and next thing i know he is writing a recomendation for me..i didnt even know he was a MJ recomendation writing doc. look between Humbolt and Shasta, tho the jobs are not readily had, it is a beautiful place. For housing, try the outlaying areas around Redding, like Shasta lake City...further you go...more reasonable rent....dont know what you are looking for employment wise..but redding is a pretty big town, seveny thou i think.....so the job opportunity there (unless you are in construction which is down now) is better prolly than the county between humbolt and Shasta...trinity.
    okay i was high, so, please find below, current update in first thread and second thread is the beginning. first thread will be the one i add to as the grow continues, yes...i was high. :jointsmile:
    08 indoor outdoor grow
    http://boards.cannabis.com/outdoor-g...door-grow.html
    wont be posting here again, if you want to see the beginning start here, yes..i was high:jointsmile:
    08 medical mj grow
    http://boards.cannabis.com/grow-log/...l-mj-grow.html

Nor Cal Cannabis Clubs

Thank's for the input. I appreciate it very much. I am seeing where the surrounding area's are cheaper on the rent.:thumbsup:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12