Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1459 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

On The Road Again

Dear fellow sufferers of the frozen folly we call home. Being poetic because I've finally made a decision. I'll be going back to my adoptive favorite grounds. The Pacific coast and Nevada. And, I'll probably make an effort to push further East and see what's in Utah. Happy Daze everyone, and worst thing to do is give up on the day marijuana is given the same respect, accolades, ad runs and money that booze and legal pharmacuticals enjoy.
    Maxine Reviewed by Maxine on . On The Road Again Dear fellow sufferers of the frozen folly we call home. Being poetic because I've finally made a decision. I'll be going back to my adoptive favorite grounds. The Pacific coast and Nevada. And, I'll probably make an effort to push further East and see what's in Utah. Happy Daze everyone, and worst thing to do is give up on the day marijuana is given the same respect, accolades, ad runs and money that booze and legal pharmacuticals enjoy. Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

On The Road Again

Good luck to you!

On The Road Again

Thank you very much Dizzy1. Maxine