Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1600 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

to flower

is it about 8-12 weeks to flower had my plants growing since beginning last month and there still only like 6 inches tall
    gr0ingCrack Reviewed by gr0ingCrack on . to flower is it about 8-12 weeks to flower had my plants growing since beginning last month and there still only like 6 inches tall Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

to flower

You could probably begin to flower your plants at about 6 weeks of growth. I'd give them 7 to 8 weeks though.

to flower

The best time to flower is when the plant tells you - when the internodes start alternating. But, if your growing inside you can control when, so it's up to you. I'd say at least let it to get a foot and a half, coz remember, when you do flower it'll grow about twise as big as it is now. But i wouldnt flower a plant before it has alternating internodes.

to flower

my second to top row of leaves are fighting gravity as in they are curving up and inward.... and i don't think its cause not enough water(rained last 15 days straight) there curling like if you were to hold your hand palm up and make a cup with your fingers...and there really dry

to flower

Sounds like heat? How hot is it? Try reducing the temps - unless your outside.

to flower

yeah shes outside... but its been going from hot to pouring rain the hot to rain in the same day for like two weeks

to flower

i mean it hasn't even hit summer yet....its like 92 max.. maybe just 89,90.
    They do houwever get full sun from about 11;30 am - 7pm

to flower

the newer growing leaves are normal green on the end and lime green neon green yellow in the middle? and all the new growing ones and all neon green or lime yellow?

to flower

Quote Originally Posted by gr0ingCrack
    the newer growing leaves are normal green on the end and lime green neon green yellow in the middle? and all the new growing ones and all neon green or lime yellow?
    http://www.marijuana-seeds.net/Thanks/zinc.jpg
    this is what its looking like to much nutrients i found out

to flower

it matters how severe. Somewhat lighter centers are a normal flowering occurrence http://boards.cannabis.com/attachmen...-weeks-top.jpg The pic shown there is slightly overnuted, but similar pics without super green can be found. Bodom had a nice one in one of his threads....
    :jointsmile: Bree

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast