Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1424 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Atkins Diet?

So this online weight loss group that im with is doing the atkins thing. So I agreed to do it. Its been 2 days and I lost 4 pounds already and i'm not craving anything...but has anyone else tried this? Im kinda curious.
    rebgirl420 Reviewed by rebgirl420 on . Atkins Diet? So this online weight loss group that im with is doing the atkins thing. So I agreed to do it. Its been 2 days and I lost 4 pounds already and i'm not craving anything...but has anyone else tried this? Im kinda curious. Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Atkins Diet?

diets suck
    i love food way too much
    im a hyper guy,always on the go
    so i dont get as fat as i should be

im on the cereal diet
    Love is patient and kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. Love is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, and it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. Love always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres

Atkins Diet?

Well I already lost 50 some pounds. I just wanna lose about 30 more. But I have eating problems and for once im just trying to do it the healthy way. However I don't like the fact that fruit is supposed to be off limits. But in the book it says if you can eat a small ammount of them then it wont be THAT big of a problem. I love my pineapple, watermellon, grapes and apples :thumbsup:

Atkins Diet?

in the begining any carbs is off limits,,,but as time goes on you can
    have fruits here and there... just say goodbye to bread,pizza and pasta...

Atkins Diet?

i love my carbs too much...

..but then again, itd be a good excuse for my excessive meat eating. my girlfriend hates it..but shes practically vegetarian.
    Make this moment last like the deepest sleep you never wanted to leave

Atkins Diet?

Yeah I know i'll be giving up pasta and bread and its going to be hard but i'd rather be thin

Atkins Diet?

diets are fun and all but honestly... we all know how to lose weight... eat healthy, eat less and get off ur ass...

I did... I lost like 30lbs in like 5 or 6 weeks 195 to 165 and i feel much better

my advice for the exercise part is: find something you can do everyday cause then you won't forget and get out of ur rythem and if u just cant do it one day for whatever reason then its not such a big deal

Atkins Diet?

Yeah I already lost 50 some pounds. Its just that I gained 5 back and im starting to lose my mind over it. Im just so terrified that ill gain my weight back. And this diet seems to be working fine for me and its the best one that I can pick right now. The other ones seem kinda...shady.

Atkins Diet?

Quote Originally Posted by rebgirl420
    Yeah I already lost 50 some pounds. Its just that I gained 5 back and im starting to lose my mind over it. Im just so terrified that ill gain my weight back. And this diet seems to be working fine for me and its the best one that I can pick right now. The other ones seem kinda...shady.
    low carb def works,,,it just gets boring...

Atkins Diet?

i unnow it just always seemed like... a diet is a temporary thing its hard to commit to being on a diet for the rest of your life...

btw diets aside I <3 your new quote rebgirl... Apocalyse Now happens to be one of my all time favorite movies and that is by far the coolest line in there... Hey is Tool comin to LA soon? I feel like they are... I dont know why though

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast