Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1718 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Employment in the Netherlands

To whom concerned I would like to know if any cannabis companies have any employment opportunities available? I am an American citizen that would like to leave the United States and look for employment in a cannabis related field. With the persecution of cannabis in the United States, I believe that living in the Netherlands would be a better alternative for pursuing work in cannabis. I Also have a high degree of skills in computing, sales, and customer service, support, that might also benefit any of these companies. I am willing to take any level of employment that will help me to get work in the Netherlands. If anyone knows anything or anyone is interested please make a post and I will send you my resume, thank you very much.
    Das Reviewed by Das on . Employment in the Netherlands To whom concerned I would like to know if any cannabis companies have any employment opportunities available? I am an American citizen that would like to leave the United States and look for employment in a cannabis related field. With the persecution of cannabis in the United States, I believe that living in the Netherlands would be a better alternative for pursuing work in cannabis. I Also have a high degree of skills in computing, sales, and customer service, support, that might also benefit Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Das
    To whom concerned I would like to know if any cannabis companies have any employment opportunities available? I am an American citizen that would like to leave the United States and look for employment in a cannabis related field. With the persecution of cannabis in the United States, I believe that living in the Netherlands would be a better alternative for pursuing work in cannabis. I Also have a high degree of skills in computing, sales, and customer service, support, that might also benefit any of these companies. I am willing to take any level of employment that will help me to get work in the Netherlands. If anyone knows anything or anyone is interested please make a post and I will send you my resume, thank you very much.
    i'm new here, i hope your still on this forum. you posted almost 2 years ago

getting a job working with dope is pretty close to mission impossible, your better off finding a job, learning a bit of dutch and waste away the hours in coffeeshops.
    it's the life to live :rasta:

Quote Originally Posted by amsterdammed
    i'm new here, i hope your still on this forum. you posted almost 2 years ago

getting a job working with dope is pretty close to mission impossible, your better off finding a job, learning a bit of dutch and waste away the hours in coffeeshops.
    it's the life to live :rasta:
    what are the laws like for Americans immigrating to the Netherlands?
    A vote for Ron Paul is a vote for legalization. :thumbsup: Ron Paul 2008 for President of the U.S!

Read the "Oh so you wanna live here" section of this site.

How not to get hit by a bike

Enjoy
    FlyByNite
    Enjoy
    FlyByNite

www.CoffeeshopMenus.org

Quote Originally Posted by FlyByNite
    Read the "Oh so you wanna live here" section of this site.

How not to get hit by a bike

Enjoy
    FlyByNite
    Wow Thanks! I looked on the internets for hours, and I couldn't find anything conclusive.
    A vote for Ron Paul is a vote for legalization. :thumbsup: Ron Paul 2008 for President of the U.S!