Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1905 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

golf and weed

anyone else feel like its the ultimate stoner sport? trees... grass... etc.
    darklyscanner Reviewed by darklyscanner on . golf and weed anyone else feel like its the ultimate stoner sport? trees... grass... etc. Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

golf and weed

yes for sure
    they go together like apple pie and ice cream

golf and weed

Yea man for sure I agree. Last year me and 2 other buddies took a quarter and a 18 pack for us.

We went and got our cart/paid etc. Went out to our car with our cart and loaded up.

Its a super wood-ed course so it was easy to do shit. It was a morning dew like all day. We could slide the golf carts so easy so fun.

golf and weed

Its a tradition to smoke a joint with me and my roommates on the third hole of the golf-course near our house. Our playing always improves. I think it really helps you relax and hit the ball right. We're pretty lucky... the golf course is free for undergrads.

One time I played with a guy who was getting his Chemistry phd at my school (I was randomly paired with him since I was playing alone). He was cool with me smoking the joint though he didn't want any and I proved that it was a golf enhancing chemical.

Its so beautiful when you're stoned. Imagine one of those puzzles with all the different colored houses on the hillsides, man those guys are loaded. The eighteenth hole is awesome- you hit from like 150 yrds from the hole, but the hole is literally an 80 foot drop. You could take the cartpath but its way faster to run/skid down the steep-ass hill.

golf and weed

Yes, the scenery and the serenity. Add a good bud, and it makes the whole experience a great time. .:thumbsup:
    Everything posted by me, is for my Amusement only. if you choose to participate and read or look at what i post. Remember everything is not alway\'s as it appears to be, and whats good for some is not alway\'s good for others. :jointsmile:

golf and weed

Me and a bud went golfing one time, took a one hitter and some good bud.
    Holy shit I sucked, but damnit I didn't give a shit. I shot a 123 on a par 70, and went through a 12 pack of balls.

golf and weed

I can tell you this! the just about every member of the golf program at the largest university in the state of arizona smokes weed! I came to understand a degree in golf as the literal modern day version of underwater basket weaving. They were a bunch of loser that only sat around smoking herb and playin tiger woods on playstation for years. Losers.... get a real degree!