Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1762 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

How to build and maintain your own custom bubbler DWC grow

how big did u say that space is ? ive got 2 in a space 1.8m by .9 by 2.2 h , hopen 4 a pound there a bout 6 foot with a week 2 go many thanx
    many thanx to you and your family , i will give you a million dollars , in the next life time , i promise you ?

Isn't it day #13? and I would becareful with the ppm. You jumped 1000 ppm in one change.

..gas..: "The table measures 3.25 ft in width and 4.33 ft in length making the total square footage: 14.07 sq ft."

Earthy, yes I guess technically it was day 13. I did the nute change late last night and was stoned out of my mind so I didn't remember what day it was! Anyways, thanks for the advice about the nutrients. I was a bit worried myself but I did some reading on here and found that most people think beyond 1200ppm for vegging is overkill and is a waste of nutrients. Ours was a bit high at 1350 but I should also make it clear to everyone that our tap water is 130ppm by itself. So factored in, thats 1220PPM of nutrients which I'm not too worried about. After all, its slightly less than the recommended dose for the age of the plants per the label. So far they seem to be responding really well! Stay tuned.

4.   Advertisements

06-04-07 Day #14 of Veg.
    Cab Temp: 80F
    RH: 54%
    Nutrient Temp: 73.8F
    PPM: 1300
    pH: 5.2

The plants seem to be doing fine. I took some pictures to show the first signs of the roots dropping down into the nutrient solution and also coming out the sides. They are thick and white, just the way they ought to be! You can see the taproot in one of the pictures going down as far as it can. Since the roots have started to drop into the nutrients we will transition to full 24hr drip so that the bubbler can be on to oxygenate the roots and nutrients. We are hesitant to do this too early however, for fear of over-watering again a little too early before the roots are ready to fully absorb the nutrients 24 hours a day. We will probably do one plant at a time to see if it has any adverse affect or not.

06-05-07 Day #15 of Veg.
    Cab Temp: 80F
    RH: 55%
    Nutrient Temp: 76.9F
    PPM: 1143
    pH: 5.3

Some more pictures from this morning. The biggest plant has the most roots down in the nutrient solution now so the bubbler is on 24 hours. We will switch the other two once the roots develop a little more. The weather has cooled down here a little bit so the grow chamber is a little cooler. We are going to hit flowering at the hottest point in summer so we are going to have to get that extraction fan next before anything else.

I will be watching your grow!The set up is sweet great job.good luck,Peace

hey, neat thread. How does the pump get water to the dripper? I don't really get it.

lol yeah how does that work? Drip and bubbler?

Hey guys, I drew up a little diagram that might help you get an idea of how the system works. Its a rough sketch in fact if I weren't stoned I probably wouldn't have put even that much detail into it, but hopefully it helps. Very simple design actually. And yes, bubbler and drip system.

06-6-07 Day #16 of Veg.
    Cab Temp: 76F
    RH: 48%
    Nutrient Temp: 70.2F
    PPM: 1237
    pH: 5.2

Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast