Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1695 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

What kind of Vaporizer do you have?

I have a Vapor Brothers, like pictured below. I love it!

I hope to try a Volcano when in Amsterdam in fall.
    katyowns Reviewed by katyowns on . What kind of Vaporizer do you have? I have a Vapor Brothers, like pictured below. I love it! I hope to try a Volcano when in Amsterdam in fall. Rating: 5
    Every man has inside himself a parasitic being who is acting not at all to his advantage
    -William S. Burroughs

2.   Advertisements

Had it long ?
    I've got a vapor cannon / vaporwarez = same same . You'll be thrilled to know you can cut nugz right off the finished plants and cram em in it and get just retarded . yummy , no chloraphyl taste -n- fast dry nonsense .
    Peace
    Crispi :jointsmile:

Quote Originally Posted by xcrispi
    Had it long ?
    I've got a vapor cannon / vaporwarez = same same . You'll be thrilled to know you can cut nugz right off the finished plants and cram em in it and get just retarded . yummy , no chloraphyl taste -n- fast dry nonsense .
    Peace
    Crispi :jointsmile:

It arrived on 4/20 (right on!) of 2006 actually, so we've had little over a year. I love the way it feels like your brain is slowly exploding over and over.
    Every man has inside himself a parasitic being who is acting not at all to his advantage
    -William S. Burroughs

man i want a vaporizer.

so many choices out there. I heard the bag types have inconsistent draws or can come stagnant due to no air flow. :wtf:

I hope more ppl comment on their systems.

I have a Volcano.

Quote Originally Posted by lazy smoker7
    I have a Volcano.

How do you like it? Does it get stale?

Quote Originally Posted by Duke420
    How do you like it? Does it get stale?
    How do I like it? I like it alot because if I ONLY use my herb with my vaporizer my lungs feal good and my cough goes away. So its really good if you like to have healthy fealing lungs and you dont get any phlem either or very small amounts of it. Does it get stale? Well I dont understand what you mean by that but the vapour never tastes like stale bong smoke and in my oppinnion the weed tastes ALOT better thru the volcano and never tastes like stale bong smoke... well the more you vape the herb the more of a "cooked/burnt" taste but never a stale taste. Also when you get it .. its fucking awesome getting high with it ,but like me I was on this thing to never smoke again and to only vaporize from now on.. but after like a month of using the vape.. I hit the bong... blew the smoke out.... I started smoking again because it was like trying something new again and I had missed smoking... so yea if you start just vaporizering every day .. I guess it can become stale or boring if thats what u mean because you might miss the joy of blowing out smoke from a bong hit... all in all... yes i do like my volcano... it has cut down on my smoking... and made my lungs feal better.. oh and the smell issue is almost gone because like 10 mins after your done vaping... you wont be able to smell the smell any more

i have the vaporwarez hands free over a year now and use it daily, best damn money spent ever.

I have a volcano also.
    \"Teamwork is essential -- it allows you to blame someone else.\"
    \"If you donā??t control your mind, someone else will.\" ā??John Allston

[SIZE=\"2\"]Everyone on this forum[/SIZE] should be voting for [SIZE=\"4\"]Ron Paul![/SIZE]
    E-mail I received from Ron Paul on Marijuana

how much is that vaporbrothers?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast