Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1732 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

white spekkles

My two plants im watching grow are getting white spekkles dots on the leaves no parasites i can see or feel.. just curious there growing by a pool and the pool sweeper sprays water maybe a lil cholronation? other then that the y are growing fine. Post pics soon
    gr0ingCrack Reviewed by gr0ingCrack on . white spekkles My two plants im watching grow are getting white spekkles dots on the leaves no parasites i can see or feel.. just curious there growing by a pool and the pool sweeper sprays water maybe a lil cholronation? other then that the y are growing fine. Post pics soon Rating: 5
    Yeah if the government was not making such a killing off illegal narco transportation and protection maybe it would be legal?

2.   Advertisements

white spekkles

Sweetie, I think you have mites! Your plants look like someone was running a paint sprayer near them and they got "dusted" by the spray? Teen-tiny white to yellowish-white spots? Yep, you got mites! Go get some "Garden Safe" brand "Fruit and vegetable spray"- it comes is a green-blue spray bottle and has pyrethrins (from a plant) and canola oil. Safe to use on veggies until day of harvest! I have NO mites, now. (Last grow was a disaster!)- Granny:hippy:
    \"If the truth won\'t do, then something is wrong!\"
    Granny\'s Grandpa- Rev. J. C. Schwabenland

Need MMJ medical studies? Look here!
    http://boards.cannabis.com/medicinal...st-2010-a.html

Granny\'s list\'s on facebook-
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Granny...0974909?ref=nf

Want your own free copy of the list? email us-
    i.wantgrannyslist(at)greenpassion.org

white spekkles

Thanks went and got some ( i think label changed) now its a insecticide fungicide and miticide... gonna do the treatment and see if it helps..Thanks
    Yeah if the government was not making such a killing off illegal narco transportation and protection maybe it would be legal?

white spekkles

man i hope they survive the transplant i transplanted them like four dyas ago thinking it was the soil(used it last season)......There was a clear legged ambered body spider making webs between my plants.. i thought he was carnivious..so i let him live...:chainsaw:

white spekkles

they are dead and dieing... while nice while it lasted...
    the bottom leaves are yellow and brown burned edges(like nute burn) even though i havent given them any nutes.. sad day
    even the newly forming leaves and browning...

white spekkles

white spekkles

Ok i think it was the soil i was using they looked like my plants last year when i was obsessed with nutes and i killed all of them.. I put them in different soil and they dont look like there getting worse....which is good..the roots were really long and i think they hit the bottom of the pot which had miracle gro soil for gardens but was super nute enriched... now there not getting worse but there battle scared....but it looks like they will leave, they did loose all there lower leaves(the brownest and yellowed ones and the top ones just have small patches of brown on the ends...

white spekkles

Good Luck and heres to hoping that the stress did not give you a male. [Tips Glass of nute and molassas water over his planter.]

white spekkles

they were so nice looking now they look like zombies, yet there alive...im gotta just let them doo there thing .Mean while my other one is fine.. no more mites and i germinaterd two really good seeds and got them going.PLUS i just finally got hired full time at work .. sooo in a bout two weeks or so I CAN FINALLY SMOKE AGAIN.....been like 8 months+

white spekkles

could these white speckles be cause by cold temperatures?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast