Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1470 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

What is THE most potent strain in existence?

[quote=Jouryokujin]I believe C-99 (Cindy99) and herijuana have the most thc with 27-29%. Unfortunately, these are no longer available (I think herijuana is still available, but only in the form of clones...C-99 is only available as a hybrid as far as I know).
    A strain with high THC and availability is Hog (I'm pretty sure it got its name from the relaxing effects that the drug that influenced the name "herijuana" is known for).[/QUO ...

C99 is not the strongest of all, but it IS extremely potent, spacey and psychedelic ... there are still several breeders still supplying Cinderella 99 seeds ... my personal favorite is 'Joey Weed' ... his have stayed true to the original Bros. Grimm genetics ... Joey Weed Seeds :thumbsup:

The most potent strain in my opinion would have to be Berkley. Not very well known strain, but by far the most potent strain I have EVER smoked or grown. And I used to live in Belgium and i went to the damn all the time. This stuff killed every thing I ever tried over there. From what I know it is a 4 way cross from 4 different afghan indicas. A professor at Berkley University had a afghan hybrid that was VERY strong in every department. He eventually crossed it with another afghan hybrid that was just as incredible, only it had this unforgettable smell and taste that literally would stain your throat with that signature Berk taste!!! I was told this all this by a guy who ran a seed company named Hell Fire Seeds. He claimed to be the guy that had the other afghan that was crossed with the professors afghan from Berkley. I believe him, just not able to back that up as a fact. Any ways, it made its way to TX, and I got my hand on some of the seeds and grew three plants with it. I was young and stupid at the time, and thought nothing of preserving genetics, so I have no clones, seeds, nothing left of it. But let me tell you this, you could smell these three little plants from the parking lot of the apartment they were grown in. It was scary, but GOD was it a blissful smell. I have no way of attesting to the exact THC content, but it was the strongest EVER for me. And had the best taste, best high, best look, and pretty damn good harvest as well!!!! Just out of curiosity, has any one here ever heard of Berkley or Hell Fire Seeds? Tampi, you out there still??? laterz..
    \"Knowledge is Power\"

\"I am the very disease you pretend to be\"

Quote Originally Posted by C99 is not the strongest of all, but it IS extremely potent, spacey and psychedelic ... there are still several breeders still supplying Cinderella 99 seeds ... my personal favorite is 'Joey Weed' ... his have stayed true to the original Bros. Grimm genetics ... [url=http://www.hempdepot.ca/seeds/joeyweed/index.html
    Joey Weed Seeds[/url] :thumbsup:
    THANK YOU!!!! I've been looking for those beans for quite some time.

Haha, wow, just got to the reply box and I look up to see "the alaskan matanuska valley thunderfuck thread" Well, there's your answer right there, that shit's been tested at over 32% THC.
    As for all of you guys who are speculating, try numbers, percentages, half of your guesses have tested at about the 8-15% THC range.

ALASKAN MATANUSKA VALLEY THUNDERFUCK is by far the strongest, end of thread (sorry)

Quote Originally Posted by zlessley
    Haha, wow, just got to the reply box and I look up to see "the alaskan matanuska valley thunderfuck thread" Well, there's your answer right there, that shit's been tested at over 32% THC.
    As for all of you guys who are speculating, try numbers, percentages, half of your guesses have tested at about the 8-15% THC range.

ALASKAN MATANUSKA VALLEY THUNDERFUCK is by far the strongest, end of thread (sorry)
    that's just NAIVE, to believe advertising claims so readily ... WHO tested it, and under what conditions ? :wtf: ... smoke it first, then decide for yourself ... I can't tell you how much "high-percentage THC" marijuana I've smoked, that was just 'real average' ... :smokin:

It's not JUST the THC in MVTF... that stuff is incredible. The high lasts FOREVER and my peeps who treat chronic pain with cannabis are in LOVE with it as a truly numbing genetic line. The cross I did a while back between The Yeag's Soldotna Thunderfuck and White Rhino is quite possibly the strongest herb I have ever been lucky enough to smoke.

7.   Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by stinkyattic
    It's not JUST the THC in MVTF... that stuff is incredible. The high lasts FOREVER and my peeps who treat chronic pain with cannabis are in LOVE with it as a truly numbing genetic line. The cross I did a while back between The Yeag's Soldotna Thunderfuck and White Rhino is quite possibly the strongest herb I have ever been lucky enough to smoke.
    perfect example, there's a LOT more to cannabis than just THC ... users that prefer heavy indicas, for example, may be attributing the CBD effects they are feeling, to THC, usually present in lower quantities ... :smokin:

Thought i'd add this in if no-one else has seen it?

UK: Man grew strongest ever cannabis

A man has admitted growing what police described as the strongest
    cannabis ever found in the UK.

David Wyler, 55, of Poplar Avenue, Nottingham, admitted producing
    cannabis and possessing the drug as well as possessing amphetamines.

Tests on 500 cannabis plants seized at a house in Ilkeston, Derbyshire,
    showed they were the strongest ever found in the UK, Derby Crown Court
    was told.

Police believe he made £500,000 out of drugs. Wyler will be sentenced later.

The house in Ilkeston was entirely given over to producing cannabis
    plants, the hearing was told.

Test carried out by forensic scientists on the plants showed the THC
    content, a measure of the drug's strength, was 29%. The normal reading
    for cannabis is 12%.

Police seized £30,000, which was in the possession of Wyler, along with
    three cars.

keep toking, keep smiling, keep burning :rastasmoke:

BBC NEWS | England | Nottinghamshire | Man grew strongest ever cannabis

yup yup, read that! forgot about it though
    As to all of you who have commented about THC not being the most important thing, I KNOW! But, when asked what the most potent strain is, I'd go by numbers! Trust me, if THC was the biggest concern to me, I'd be growing some Dalat or Thunderfuck, but since I'd rather grow nice chill out weed, I'll stick to the catpiss cross I've got goin. Oh.. btw, if anyone knows where I can get Dalat seeds or a thunderfuck clone, please message me or something

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567