Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1251 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

anyone from western PA?

of course i will hun haha ^^

anyone from western PA?

LOLz,,,people think I am looking for a hookup... I am not!!!

Thanks,Reb,,, I need a pair of eyes out there... the sale of my place flopped and it's for sale again so I curtailed the seek for now ,,,but I will start again and your help will be needed... Thanks...

anyone from western PA?

OK first question,,,What is New Castle like??? Why is it so cheap and the police chief looks like a big dick,,,are the cops in New Castle a pain in the ass???

Thanks

anyone from western PA?

New Castle used to be a nice town but it has seen better days and is a bit run down. The area generally is not a good place to invest in real estate compared to other areas. This could describe a lot of older towns in Pa. Pa has one of the lowest arrest rates for marijuana in the nation and the police won't bother you unless you attract negative attention. I like it here in Western Pa because I enjoy nature and having some privacy.

5.   Advertisements

anyone from western PA?

Quote Originally Posted by Pepper
    New Castle used to be a nice town but it has seen better days and is a bit run down. The area generally is not a good place to invest in real estate compared to other areas. This could describe a lot of older towns in Pa. Pa has one of the lowest arrest rates for marijuana in the nation and the police won't bother you unless you attract negative attention. I like it here in Western Pa because I enjoy nature and having some privacy.
    Thanks for the info... I am looking for a place to chill the rest of my life,,,not an investment,,,owning is better than renting anywhere... I am assuming all the towns around Pitt are depressed some just more than others...

I am looking at a nice place in Latrobe,,,anything anyone wants to say about Latrobe??? I think they make Rolling Rock there...

anyone from western PA?

Latrobe is cool. It has a nice airport and it's a nice place to live. :thumbsup:

anyone from western PA?

Quote Originally Posted by Pepper
    Latrobe is cool. It has a nice airport and it's a nice place to live. :thumbsup:
    Looks like a nice place... thanks

anyone got some info i'm all ears...

anyone from western PA?

They're not making Rolling Rock in Latrobe anymore, Skink. They actually just stopped producing it there this year, I think, because the brand was bought out.

Let me know if you have any questions about any places around Pittsburgh. My boyfriend is from Fox Chapel, and it's really nice out there.

anyone from western PA?

Quote Originally Posted by Skink
    Thanks for the info... I am looking for a place to chill the rest of my life,,,not an investment,,,owning is better than renting anywhere... I am assuming all the towns around Pitt are depressed some just more than others...

I am looking at a nice place in Latrobe,,,anything anyone wants to say about Latrobe??? I think they make Rolling Rock there...
    Rolling rock was discontinued. Yeah.

anyone from western PA?

That's a shame about Rolling Rock,,,was a good clean american beer... Nothing like an Ice cold Nip on a hot day...

Thanks medmj<3er I am still very interested in the Pitt area...

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast