Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1666 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

anyone from western PA?

Hello from nwpa here.. I am in the 16127 zipcode area.. Oh by the way the steelers suck this year but they are still my favorite team lol.. I am also about 45 mins north of the burgh any cool peeps around hit me up on yahoo messenger please..

2.   Advertisements

anyone from western PA?

I'm from the North Hills area. Rebel girl, you would be the ultimate girlfriend, you smoke bud and you listen to tool or apc.

anyone from western PA?

I listen to them both, HUGE Maynard fan, but my fiance and I are on and off, LONG story haha

anyone from western PA?

Oh no fiance !!! Dont do it ! I'm divorced

anyone from western PA?

hahah yeah thast why were on and off

anyone from western PA?

Greenville PA here
    I do not condone the illegal use of any substance. I do not grow marijuana however the posts I place here are for informational purposes only nothing more nothing less.

anyone from western PA?

Has anyone ever gone to one of the POT OBER fest activities in the area right after harvest season?
    I do not condone the illegal use of any substance. I do not grow marijuana however the posts I place here are for informational purposes only nothing more nothing less.

anyone from western PA?

Never been to any around here.

anyone from western PA?

G'day mates!!! I grew up in a small town called Boswell. Just outside of Johnstown. My folks still live there but I've moved to Oz. The bud here is some of the best I've ever had, but I miss tokin up with my dad and my old PA crew. The Stillers may be down but don't youns ever count em out. :bonghit: :trooper: :vader1: :trooper:

anyone from western PA?

nmext time you come up this way bring some of that wizzard of OZ seeds up here some how, and lets sample some of yours from the land down under.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast