Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1929 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

How to not get caught guide

The best way to smoke discreetly, if you absolutely have to, in your house is taking gravity bongs or waterfalls in your bathroom with the fan and the shower on and a towel at the bottom of the door. After, spray some febreeze or somethin cause if your smokin some dank dank its still gonna be noticeable.

If your in high school or someone living with your rents, try being honest and telling your parents you smoke, and that you smoke responsibly so you can go out back or whereever on YOUR property and smoke and no get in trouble for smokin in your car.

If your in the habit of smokin in your car all the time, STOP! You will get caught eventually. Guaranteed. Ive been busted 3 times in a matter of a year and half because I thought i was invincible.

We have to walk a fine line because unfortunately its illegal, basically we need to keep tokin in such a way that we stay outta trouble, hence, SMOKE ON YOUR PRIVATE PROPERTY. Cops cant fuck with you

will from past experiences if you're ever going somewhere with weed and its not that much hide it deep inside your shoe cops never find it plus u don't gotta worry about the smell or it falling out your pocket

dood tube and axe or ferbreeze is the way to go

This is from the High Times stoner handbook.

Mutes(AKA doob tube, sploof...)
    Advantages -
    Cheaply made from dryer sheets and a paper towel tube. Effective at the point of usage.
    Disadvantages -
    They don't work unless you blow the smoke into them. After the first trip around the circle, your forgetful friends will expose this design flaw.

Fans:
    Advantages -
    Disperse smoke rapidly through air circulation.

Disadvantages -
    Unless properly aligned, they can back fire, pushing a fragrant trade wind out the door.

Sprays:
    Advantages -
    Mask the pot smell nicely.

Disadvantages -
    Some paranoid person will invariably grab the can and go apeshit, leaving your room reeking for the next 18 hours.

Incense:
    Advantages -
    Nice smell.

Disadvantages -
    You're not fooling anyone with that incense.

Towel under the door
    Advantages -
    Keeps smoke from getting out under the door.

Disadvantages -
    Relying on the towel alone is like using the rhythm method for birth control. It might work for a while, but roll the dice enough times and you're eventually going to lose.

Ionizer:
    Advantages -
    Magically clears air with science

Disadvantages -
    VERY expensive. If you had that much money for it, you'd just buy more weed anyway.

Also important:
    Let the room clear out some before you open the door.
    Avoid joints at all cost.

Or, if you want to go REALLY safe, invest in a vaporizer. No smoke, hardly any smell at all, and the little smell that is there smells more like popcorn than weed.

Great thread... Enjoy it...
    I haven't inhaled butane ONCE since I bought mine. Of course, when I use it outside, it's on my back patio so I have outlets there to plug it in.

If you're in the woods, roll Just I suppose, but I still recommend buying a Hakko! So much better for you, much tastier, and way less cottonmouth!

Best clinics to get a medical marijuana card in Orange County, California
    :thumbsup:

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567