Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1686 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

hear ye hear ye orlando smokers unite.

What up Orlando area smokers. I believe that the Orlando area smokers need a place to get to know each other. I do not know many myself, so i hope to meet a few here. If ya want to unite leave some messages and we can figure something out. If ya just want to talk about shit in the area do the same. I will end this thread in the words of my fore-fathers. Peace out yall!
    thewazzle Reviewed by thewazzle on . hear ye hear ye orlando smokers unite. What up Orlando area smokers. I believe that the Orlando area smokers need a place to get to know each other. I do not know many myself, so i hope to meet a few here. If ya want to unite leave some messages and we can figure something out. If ya just want to talk about shit in the area do the same. I will end this thread in the words of my fore-fathers. Peace out yall! Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

:thumbsup:

I'm always up for a tupperware party. Lets see if a brave supplier will come give home demo's, I'll bring dorito's and cash!

quote: I'm always up for a tupperware party

Lets chill Tampa extending an olive branch.................We can unite for a tokers coalition.

1. they might be monitoring the boards, but I'd like to think they have better things to do with their time since most of the "growers" and "providers" who are wide open about it on the net are also pretty much full of shit. Real folks are real cautious when they have real things to lose on a bust.

2. of course I asked a provider to come out, what a great way to meet a bunch of new and cool clientele. it's not much more risky meeting online than on the street or in a head shop.

3. this hobby is a risk, been worth it so far.

yea I dont give a fuck who knows I grow. I dont have a large opp but its still a few plants that a friend and I have going.Everything i've given the site can't be traced back to me well if the laws of the internet are upheld.

:thumbsup:

:smokebong:chillin in the high hills of lake mary...

when will be the first meeting looool??
    first to get there

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast