Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1655 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

hear ye hear ye orlando smokers unite.

Yo I'm in Orlando when I'm home I'm new to this area so I'm down to blaze anytime homies:rasta::rastasmoke:

Heck yeah let's all meet up sometime. I'm located in the four corners area but don't mind driving a bit to hang out with some good people. Drinks this weekend anyone?

3.   Advertisements

Peace yall im new to this town and this site also. Orlando is wierd vibing place, with the whole Disney thing, the college, and spanish architecture it freaks me out man haha.. peace n blessings:hippy::rasta:

yeah....a FL smoker session should occur....any ideas? I am in 772, treasure coast....scarlet? creator?
    stinky said it best about 'REAL' growers

....i dont hide shit, not a big enough grow to care....come get me bitches!!! overgrow the planet!!!!!!
    whiskeytango

Quote Originally Posted by Annabiscay
    so...
    has anyone been to any recent meetups?
    met anyone from this site?
    personally i have met two supercool peeps but one moved away...

i don't really know of any local groups but the college NORML.
    anyone fancy the UCF chapter, is it public or student or even active?

am i just asking retarded questions?
    bump me.
    I've been to two NORML meetings at UCF. Pretty cool group of kids. They come across some good stuff I'm assuming, the president forgot to introduce Rick Cusick from High Times. The look on his face was like what am I supposed to be doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Towelie
    casselbery here always down to meet some new folks just moved here not to long ago.
    I'm right over in Winter Park. Never met up with anyone on here. yeah, call me paranoid

Quote Originally Posted by SmokinAce23
    I'm right over in Winter Park. Never met up with anyone on here. yeah, call me paranoid
    Yeah me neither hit me up on aim spb680 :jointsmile:.

Quote Originally Posted by SmokinAce23
    I've been to two NORML meetings at UCF. Pretty cool group of kids. They come across some good stuff I'm assuming, the president forgot to introduce Rick Cusick from High Times. The look on his face was like what am I supposed to be doing.

Dude, was that the meeting in room 139 about 2 months bacK?

That's funny as hell with the prez from NORML. I believe that he had flown down from DC just for that meeting and then flew back that evening.

A buddy of mine was burning some killer WW with his entourage and he declined to smoke since he had to make a speach.
    Hence, he was straight as far as I know and still spaced out Rick Cusick!

Quote Originally Posted by FLORIDA MON
    Dude, was that the meeting in room 139 about 2 months bacK?

That's funny as hell with the prez from NORML. I believe that he had flown down from DC just for that meeting and then flew back that evening.

A buddy of mine was burning some killer WW with his entourage and he declined to smoke since he had to make a speach.
    Hence, he was straight as far as I know and still spaced out Rick Cusick!
    Yep I was there. I wanna go to a few more but I always work wednesdays. I know those kids come across great stuff. The kid behind me was talking about how he did a few rips of sour d before he came. All I could think was damn, all I've had was haze and some ak-47 every now and then.

i attend UCF and i sometimes see the NORML folks out and about and i always wondered if they'd be cool with me comin along with them for a session but i always sort of felt they'd be offended that i just wanted to smoke and i wasn't all about being an activist and whatnot

i mean i support it of course it just isn't something i can prioritize atm

Florida mon are you a member of Ucf's norml chapter? I gotta get back out to one of those meetings. Wish there was a pm function on this forum. U seem cool and got tons of posts. Not like the 4 posts members who want to meet lol

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast