Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1723 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

I don't know how you all can stand it here.

I've been up here for about 1 and 1/2 years or so, from the western side of the country and I hate it here in Indiana. It's so humid(most hated thing), tons of annoying insects, about a 3rd of the people you can't understand because their accent is so heavy. Not to mention it seems everythings so spaced out in Indianpolis and it takes forever to get to anything and is Indiana part of the bible belt? because damn, you'd think it is with the amounts of heavily religious people out here.
    Melkane Reviewed by Melkane on . I don't know how you all can stand it here. I've been up here for about 1 and 1/2 years or so, from the western side of the country and I hate it here in Indiana. It's so humid(most hated thing), tons of annoying insects, about a 3rd of the people you can't understand because their accent is so heavy. Not to mention it seems everythings so spaced out in Indianpolis and it takes forever to get to anything and is Indiana part of the bible belt? because damn, you'd think it is with the amounts of heavily religious people out here. Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

I don't know how you all can stand it here.

So go home.........Im sure to everyone else you just make sound like a narg urself. Stop complainin and just move. But everywhere you go there is going to be something yo dont like. Its like havin a mouth full of food complaining about how bad it tastes:hippy: