Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1590 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Menstrual Blood as fertilizer?

My wife has been using a diva cup instead of tampons or pads, and suggested using it as a fertilizer. Has anyone done this before? Results? And as far as application, should it be dilluted and applied during a regular watering? Is there a time when it's application would be of most benefit (veg/flower/on her once a month schedule)?
    Cheebamonkey Reviewed by Cheebamonkey on . Menstrual Blood as fertilizer? My wife has been using a diva cup instead of tampons or pads, and suggested using it as a fertilizer. Has anyone done this before? Results? And as far as application, should it be dilluted and applied during a regular watering? Is there a time when it's application would be of most benefit (veg/flower/on her once a month schedule)? Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Oh my goodness.
    Well, aren't you the sort not to let anything at all go to waste, lol...

I imagine a LOT of our fine young growers are going "EEEEWWWW!!!! Gross!!!" But there is, in reality, little difference in using dried blood meal or menstrual blood as a fertilizer, providing your GF is healthy. Considering "mad cow disease" and all the hormones, antibiotics and stuff they feed cows and pigs nowadays, it might even be safer! I'd mix it with water for ease of handling and use it just like I would blood meal. - Granny:hippy:
    \"If the truth won\'t do, then something is wrong!\"
    Granny\'s Grandpa- Rev. J. C. Schwabenland

Need MMJ medical studies? Look here!
    http://boards.cannabis.com/medicinal...st-2010-a.html

Granny\'s list\'s on facebook-
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Granny...0974909?ref=nf

Want your own free copy of the list? email us-
    i.wantgrannyslist(at)greenpassion.org

eeeeeeewwwwww

that is just...fucking nasty~aussie or not wtf...ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...but yet dirty hot in a way.....but know...EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW..A DINGO ATE MY BABY!!!!!!!!1

christ..
    The local AutoFlower expert for Cannabis.com

well.....as gross as it sounds, and though i would never do it, it is a great fertilizer, and actually deters bugs and such..they make something called the keeper for collection.....

this is something that has to be fresh, you shoudnt "store" it...and personally, i wouldnt use it on edible things....

lastly.......it is said that this is a big help to indoor grows, not so much to outdoor plants and such....

id be interested to know what you decide, and how it goes...please let us know?

princess

After.baby.9.months.ago.my.period.is.heavier.than. ever..I.might.look.into.trying.it.once.a.few.thing s.around.here.settle.down..

My wife has experienced the same change in her flow, much heavier than before we had kids. She is healthy, eats only organic from our farm, no hormones or birth contol pills, and I trust anything out of her body over something store bought. Sorry to gross some of you out, but blood and shit are the best organic fertilizers there are, call it guano or meal or whatev, you know what it really is! I will flush the plants towards the end of course, plan on using a dilluted mix with water, and will probably do it every 28 days as is provided fresh. I'll post my results later. Thanks

The resulting bud, when smoked, will provide a mild tingle sensation in the penis, before the genitals retract into the body.
    And then what do you have?
    A vagina.

Join the M.W.L.T.P.S.M. (men who like their penis's and smoke marijuana) club today and stop this horrid strike against the male sexuality.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast