Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1611 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Which type of weed do they like in U.S

What type of weed do you guys like in U.S ?
    Dampkring Reviewed by Dampkring on . Which type of weed do they like in U.S What type of weed do you guys like in U.S ?:D Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Haha, vague, but I'll bite... To answer your question, most of the time, anything that does the job and isn't some filthy schwag (brown frown) will do the trick. As for particular strains, just about anything that has a name and was well cared for will be accepted as "high-grade".

Personally, I love white widow. It does really well in a DWC and produces some of the stoniest bud you'll ever smoke. But the waiting for harvest... OH god, the waiting...

If you ever come to Amsterdam try the NYC diesel .
    Its the best you ever smoked hahahahahahhahah:thumbsup:

Dampkring, boy do I miss that place. I lived in A'dam for a couple years back in 2003-05 and spent most of my days between Dampkring and Grey Area. Back in the States, at least here in California (since the opening of med. dispensaries) we do enjoy a wide range of quality herbs, from Humboldt and Medoncino outdoors to various indoor strains, including Kush's, AK's, Haze's, etc. As for myself, I enjoy the various Haze's and Kush's, expecially Silver Haze and Afghan Kush.

I'm a fan of Sour D, AK 48, and what they call G 13 here, all in all, if its not top quality, i turn it into capsules, food, or oil/butter

"That indo, only in Cali grown, and they got phat sacks in the valley joe" Mac Dre
    Gotta love California, gotta love the kush. Good Blueberry is my favorite sativa as well, there is such a great variety! Any topshelf is impassable to pass up!

Quote Originally Posted by 8182KSKUSH
    "That indo, only in Cali grown, and they got phat sacks in the valley joe" Mac Dre
    Gotta love California, gotta love the kush. Good Blueberry is my favorite sativa as well, there is such a great variety! Any topshelf is impassable to pass up!
    i love mac dre!!! cali reppin here too....i cant vouch for the rest of the the usa, but everybody is cali loves dat purple!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dampkring
    What type of weed do you guys like in U.S ?
    Real stinky sticky shit.