Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1533 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Baltimore is HARD!

Holy crap, i am quite angry today. Ever since my dealer left the state I have had ZERO luck finding anyone willing to sell me a little pot. Actually most of the time I get the cold shoulder. I am in Baltimore county so I was like screw this I am going to where I know there is some weed so I drive down to the freaking city. I look for the people who kinda could be pot heads (Rastas, zombies, preps, etc) and when I get the balls to ask most say "sorry dude" or "nope". Ok so what am I doing wrong. Is there a code I need to know about. Is Baltimore so dry that no one is smoking or growing?
    CigarGuy Reviewed by CigarGuy on . Baltimore is HARD! Holy crap, i am quite angry today. Ever since my dealer left the state I have had ZERO luck finding anyone willing to sell me a little pot. Actually most of the time I get the cold shoulder. I am in Baltimore county so I was like screw this I am going to where I know there is some weed so I drive down to the freaking city. I look for the people who kinda could be pot heads (Rastas, zombies, preps, etc) and when I get the balls to ask most say "sorry dude" or "nope". Ok so what am I doing Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Baltimore is HARD!

Call your ex-dealer up and talk to him about his hook-ups.

Baltimore is HARD!

Hang out around the headshops in baltimore city, like karmic connections and firefly. Someone in that general area usually has weed. People have offered to sell me weed while I was looking inside of karmic connection a few times. Weed is everywhere in baltimore.

Baltimore is HARD!

Where is Karmic connections and firefly??????
    Also do you know of any local places for me to start a search for a decent dealer? like close to parkville?

Baltimore is HARD!

OMG! I just got an INCREDIBLE idea..

YOU grow..

Baltimore is HARD!

not a bad idea paranoia!

Baltimore is HARD!

I'm full of "not bad ideas"

Baltimore is HARD!

Yea.. but that would still require myself finding a dealer.

Baltimore is HARD!

CigarGuy, I'm going to move this thread to the Maryland sub-forum. Y'all be careful, however. It has hauntingly familiar similarities to a hookup request, and I'm not sure that another mod won't delete it entirely. We're real clear that hookup talk isn't allowed here.
    [SIZE=\"4\"]\"That best portion of a good man\'s life: his little, nameless, unremembered acts of kindness and love.\"[/SIZE]
    [align=center]William Wordsworth, English poet (1770 - 1850)[/align]

Baltimore is HARD!

No one has ever offered to sell me anything at any of the baltimore head shops. If youre going to ask around head shops dont do it at karmic. Those people are too nice and it would be a shame if they got in trouble for you looking for a hookup. Chances are the people you're asking do know where to get some. They're just being careful.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast