Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1569 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Baltimore is HARD!

Yeah i was thinking about that to, i do not want to get anyone in trouble. Oh well... I am screwed.

2.   Advertisements

Baltimore is HARD!

Do you have friends that smoke?

Baltimore is HARD!

nope, I am quite new to this area.

Baltimore is HARD!

Fix the problem. you should have stocked up before he left. now what do you do?:rastasmoke:
    Everything posted by me, is for my Amusement only. if you choose to participate and read or look at what i post. Remember everything is not alway\'s as it appears to be, and whats good for some is not alway\'s good for others. :jointsmile:

Baltimore is HARD!

i feel very spoiled living in eugene oregon where you can get free weed walking down the street
    Quote Originally Posted by grandma\'s boy
    \"I can\'t believe you just came on my mom!\"

Baltimore is HARD!

FREE!!!!!! damn right your spoiled!

Baltimore is HARD!

Quote Originally Posted by napolitana869
    No one has ever offered to sell me anything at any of the baltimore head shops. If youre going to ask around head shops dont do it at karmic. Those people are too nice and it would be a shame if they got in trouble for you looking for a hookup. Chances are the people you're asking do know where to get some. They're just being careful.
    Really? Almost every time I've been in there some guy either on the street right out side or actually in the store has offered to sell me a nickle bag. Karmic is a great headshop though, great prices, cool people (usually), and a big selection.

If you want to know where it is cigarguy just google map it or something. I drive to baltimore from York, Pa so all I really know how to do is get off 83 and go straight to karmic. I think its on broad street or broadway street or something...i can't remeber. Maybe napolitana knows/

Baltimore is HARD!

its in fellspoint. I think it is broadway street. It's a great place. I got my zong there

Baltimore is HARD!

I went to all 4 shops mentioned in this post today (Fri @ lunch)
    Same deal. Not even a hint of success.
    You're right Cigar Guy. Baltimore is impossible.

Baltimore is HARD!

nothing is impossible you just have to be you and eventually someone will realize what you are looking for

just be weary of skimpers, hustlers and the people who actually cut weed with oregano

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12