Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1579 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

What's Up?

Hey I'm new here just wanted to say hi. Decided I could stand to make a few more 420 friendly friends. By the way does anyone else love to get super tanked and then watch the NBA playoffs? The suns are unreal to watch when you are blazed.
    D Bo Reviewed by D Bo on . What's Up? Hey I'm new here just wanted to say hi. Decided I could stand to make a few more 420 friendly friends. By the way does anyone else love to get super tanked and then watch the NBA playoffs? The suns are unreal to watch when you are blazed. Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

What's Up?

By the way I do love Battlestar Galactica despite the fact I am not a "nerd" so please don't tease me about as I am very sensitive.

What's Up?

stargate sg-1 pwns battlestar. where do you live in iowa?

What's Up?

Quote Originally Posted by D Bo
    Hey I'm new here just wanted to say hi. Decided I could stand to make a few more 420 friendly friends. By the way does anyone else love to get super tanked and then watch the NBA playoffs? The suns are unreal to watch when you are blazed.
    by the way you trying to copy my name?

Amount:

Enter a message for the receiver:
BE SOCIAL
GreenGrassForums On Facebook