Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1868 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

medical dispensary profit only?

hello, i don't mean to offend anyone with this topic nor would like to start any flame. I've been wondering if these medical dispensary are selling medical mj by their real strain and not some made up strain to raise profit? This came to a thought for me when i heard someone receive a pure "mowie wowie" . Isn't Mowie Wowie a lost strain? so this is just a thought to me.
    YASoob Reviewed by YASoob on . medical dispensary profit only? hello, i don't mean to offend anyone with this topic nor would like to start any flame. I've been wondering if these medical dispensary are selling medical mj by their real strain and not some made up strain to raise profit? This came to a thought for me when i heard someone receive a pure "mowie wowie" . Isn't Mowie Wowie a lost strain? so this is just a thought to me. Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

forgot to mention that the mowie wowie wasn't a hybrid or cross.

They are privately owned so I suppose they could do whatever they want, but I haven't seen anything like that and i've been to numerous clubs...I can tell just by the smell / look of the stuff i've gotten that its been whatever I wanted...I mostly buy purples cause I enjoy them the most..have some Purple Wreck right now and it's some of the best smellin stuff i've ever had..damn near makes me want to marry it:P

Like anything else, it depends on the person running the show...
    The weed goes up on the new scale, next to a calendar of hot chicks in bikinis. Daniel tells the staff to blow out the Sensei and Purple Haze, and gives his buddy a couple of pounds that he wants him to get rid of -- insofar as the medical-marijuana- compound business is a turnover game like any other drug business, Daniel makes extra money by selling pot that he can't move to other stores. He takes out the 189 grams that doesn't have a name. "I'm not really sure about this," he says. "I'm not sure if it's Purp." A clear plastic bag, the kind used for frozen turkeys, goes around. "God," says one guy, nose deep in the bag, "in all honesty, it has a skunky smell, big time."

"What about Grape Ape?" says another guy. "Except High Times had a big spread of it last month, so people probably know what it looks like."

Daniel thinks. "Fruity names always do well," he says. "What's a fruit you really enjoy? Or maybe Skunkenberry?"

"Skunk Fruit!" says the first guy. Everyone laughs, and Daniel writes it on the bag in black permanent marker.
    Source.
    \"America is at that awkward stage. It\'s too late to work within the system, but too early to shoot the bastards.\"
    Claire Wolfe

Quote Originally Posted by YASoob
    "mowie wowie" . Isn't Mowie Wowie a lost strain? so this is just a thought to me.
    are you sure of that? ive been smoking halowi which i was told is a haze/ mau wowie crossbreeed
    Animals are something invented by plants to move seeds around. An extremely yang solution to a peculiar problem which they faced.

i think you miss post #2